Selling GODSBANE Destiny 2 acc / 550 characters / Very rare Emblems / Top 500 stats

Not Recently Bumped
Platforms
  1. Playstation
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Region
  1. EU
Original Owner
Yes

CBaker02123

Level 20

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United Kingdom
Member Since
Jan 12, 2026
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
2
Hi I’m selling my stacked Destiny 2 acc. I’ll list off some important things in this description but you can take a look on the braytech link I’ll add at the end of the description if you want to look at things for yourself.​

My acc was made on PlayStation and has no other platforms linked on bungie.net through cross save so you are free to link whichever platform you’d like and play with my acc on Xbox or PC.

I Have a fully levelled 550 light Hunter and 550 Titan. (If you make a warlock, because of my powerful gear it’d take less than a day for warlock to reach 550) Lots of cool rare ornaments and exotic armor (a lot for hunter) weapon builds for PvP and PvE and pretty much every god roll you’d need especially for PvP. Also some crafted weapons. I have completed multiple campaigns and have god roll weapons from stories like Renegades and Beyond Light. I have lots of Exotics and catalysts completed. Lots of enhancement cores ascendant alloys/shards. Also chronologs to spend.

I have the well sought after godsbane title! I also have very rare emblems like star light, star bright and Scientia Illuminata which are currently selling between $30 and 60, hard to obtain Comp emblems. have the new Hall of The Gods emblem which less than 1% of players have. obtained by completing the 7 encounter pantheon with all 5 feats active! It is probably the hardest PvE feat of all time and the emblem looks amazing.


My acc is in the top 0.1% in trials of Osiris with a 2.8 kd. A 2.81 kd overall across all PvP game modes. I have a decent amount of kills in PvP so the overall kd is solidified.

Thank you for viewing my listing and here is the braytech link:
https://bray.tech/2/4611686018466852535/2305843010795244116/collections
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
Back
Top