God level account for ground main: "God of war" title, 4700hrs, Ground top tier: USA USSR Germany Japan Sweden. Full access.
My personal account from 2018. I only play ground so I'm looking for a ground main as me.
You will have full email access and my Steam account (with some other games: GTA V, Grounded,...)
- Rank VIII: USA, USSR, Germany, Japan, Sweden
- Rank VII: UK, Italy
- Rank VI: China, France
- Nearly 60 event and premium vehicles: T-72M2, Sturmtiger, BMD-4, M551(76), Type 90 fuji, RDF/LT,...
- 228 nukes, 12k+ victories, 100k+ target destroyed
- 6M+ SL, 458 GE, 10 GJN.
Chat with me if you need more specific information.
My personal account from 2018. I only play ground so I'm looking for a ground main as me.
You will have full email access and my Steam account (with some other games: GTA V, Grounded,...)
- Rank VIII: USA, USSR, Germany, Japan, Sweden
- Rank VII: UK, Italy
- Rank VI: China, France
- Nearly 60 event and premium vehicles: T-72M2, Sturmtiger, BMD-4, M551(76), Type 90 fuji, RDF/LT,...
- 228 nukes, 12k+ victories, 100k+ target destroyed
- 6M+ SL, 458 GE, 10 GJN.
Chat with me if you need more specific information.
Payment options:
- Paypal
