Selling [Global] Selling End Game account with FES and other high tier units!

Not Recently Bumped

Chaosmage27

Level 82

Trade Guardian Orders: 27

(100%) (31 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
May 31, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Greeting and Salutations, I have been quite busy lately and haven't gotten around to playing it. I hate seeing it not being played since it is a pretty solid account rank 123.

Ranking units:

Heighway
Maclaurin
Wigner
Fresnel

Ranking Rewards:

Muramasa
Gae Bolg
Ame no Murakumo
Trident
Gungnir

FES:

Froid
Fibonacci
Boole

I also have a bunch of staple units and limited event units since I have been playing since day one. So if you are looking for a specific unit I might possibly have it so feel to ask. As of right the unit cap is at 700 and screenshots will be provided upon request. If you are interested in the account please pm or message me on LINE my ID is Chaosmage27.

(P.S. I only accept PayPal and I invested quite a lot into this account so serious buyers only.)
 
Back
Top