• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

(Global) lvl255, Synchro 244, Power 198k, end game

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

PaigonKiller

Level 15

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(0%) (0 review)
Country
South Africa
Member Since
Oct 26, 2023
Last seen
Country
South Africa
Multiple Accounts
0
$150 - Negotiable
I have decided to sell my Nikke account. I started it shortly after global launch. I've maintained it very well and I've only missed 3 days of playing since starting it. sadly, I have to sell it because I need to build a computer for work.

Bunny Twins, Tia + Naga + Modernia (max)
8/9 Pilgrims with multiple limit breaks
Collab Units: B2 + all collab SRs
Limited Units: Summer Anis, Winter Rupee, Miracle Fairy Anne, Neve

NOTE* I will be updating the title as I will be playing until account is sold.

$150 - Price is negotiable.
only accepting payment on PAYPAL

TIME WASTERS/SCAMMERS BE WARNED

Contact me on reddit: u/mxcc_attxcc


Character List 1.jpg
Character List 2.jpg
Character List 3.jpg
Character List 4.jpg
Character List 5.jpg
Character List 6.jpg
Character List 7.jpg
Inventory 1.jpg
Inventory 2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top