Selling Global lvl 114 All character 351 lvl 30k+💎

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. High End
Original Owner
Yes
(9 reviews)

Wado

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (9 reviews)
Country
Ukraine
Member Since
Apr 27, 2022
Last seen
Country
Ukraine
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
personal account FULL F2P. Account linked to a dummy Gmail account, buyer will get full access to the Gmail account.
Story Normal 81-40 Hard 73-30 Hell 65-20 Abyss Flor 44
Cube lvl 295/243/211 119/112/95 40/39/35 Relic lvl 289/196/196 40/28/270 0/0/0 Constellation 153/30 town lvl 194/197

I haven't played much on my second account, so there's a lot I haven't completed yet. If anything interests you, let me know and I'll reply.

100 usd paypal only
Can use Trade Guardian,BUYER pay the fees

Discord: Wado#6424 / VVado

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png q1.png
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
Back
Top