- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- Portugal
- Multiple Accounts
- 1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello everyone, I'm selling these accounts.
The game is released initially to these regions:
Australia, the Philippines, Malaysia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Singapore
You can acess the game from the apk
NO iOS version yet
Contact:
Discord: Abacate#9719
or message me here in epicnpc.
Price is always negotiable.
Obs: I don't have Discord Nitro. Be careful with scammers
- You can always contact me to check new available accounts
- Lot of available resources available to be gathered
- New accounts every hour (Sometimes I don't post them but feel free to ask me about)
The game is released initially to these regions:
Australia, the Philippines, Malaysia, New Zealand, Vietnam, Indonesia, and Singapore
You can acess the game from the apk
NO iOS version yet
Contact:
Discord: Abacate#9719
or message me here in epicnpc.
Price is always negotiable.
Obs: I don't have Discord Nitro. Be careful with scammers
COMING SOON
