SOLD Global heroes war Tarak bundle with examina+ her ssr card, guest 10$

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Original Owner
Yes

hanhan111

Level 90

Trade Guardian Orders: 90

(100%) (153 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Jan 17, 2020
Last seen
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Here it is heroes war counter attack starter
Tarak bundle(ssr card, weap exclusive, hero)
Examina+ Her SSR Card
Guest
Selector pic examina ssr card
Story 1-5
Price: 10$ paypal
If u interested u can chat me on discord
Dc: hanhanz#5826
Screenshot_2020-11-22-10-36-01-45.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-22-10-36-23-10.jpg
Screenshot_2020-11-22-15-47-16-37.jpg
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: hanhanz
ID# hanhanz
Payment options:
  • Paypal
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome wonderful Job 100% Safe

I just want to say how wonderful and safety and secure this person is on doing business I was happy to receive my nice account and even thought I have a problem with link an account this person solve it on a blink of eye, I’m happy an I hope his/her business keeps growing, thank you very much.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top