• We do NOT investigate off-site disputes. EpicNPC does NOT use Discord. We only investigate disputes if Trade Guardian is used.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Type
Average
Type
  1. Fresh
Original Owner
Yes

FoengPlay

EpicMember Upgrade
A member that has upgraded their account.
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Member Since September 10, 2019
Trade Guardian Orders: 135
Total Feedback: 186
✨Welcome to Foeng Play✨
Thread Updated : May 2024

Discord username: foengplay

d1c2b4yycrr.png

BEWARE OF IMPOSTER / SCAMMER
Recently someone have been selling accounts and other services using my Epicnpc Name on discord.
I am the legit seller and
ONLY SELL the accounts ON EPICNPC. Do make sure to buy from the original to prevent any scam and support the act of copying

First-time buyer and need trusted service? You are on the right thread! No need to spend $$ to get your favorite Pokémon.
I am offering
LEGIT Fresh Starter Pokémon Master Accounts with 5🌟 Trainers at LOW PRICE.
If you need a specific combination, let me know.

All Accounts are LEGIT Rolled! No Hacked/Modded/Duped/File Interfering Involved

Global Server
Gems are on Android
Story Chapter 2-1
Tutorial Done Only

Unlink Accounts
Lot of Resources ( INCLUDE CANDY! )

red1.png
Blastoise300.png
pm0003_00_fushigibana_256.ktx_.png

DO YOU WANT THESE POKEMONS? AND MORE POKEMON EX?
Available more than 2000 Accounts that you can CHOOSE!
Pokemon EX
: Garchomp, Metagross, Rotom, Alakazam, Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard, Leon, Kyogre, Groudon, Sygna Suit Leon,
Eternatus, Lunala, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Cresselia, Darkrai, Zekrom, Dragonite, Zygarde, Suicune, Celebi, Lugia, Pikachu, Lucario, Greeninja Black, Greeninja Blue
Articuno [NEW], Moltres [NEW], Zapdos [NEW] and many more!

Quick access to the Pokemon EX Accounts : >> CLICK HERE <<
PRICE START FROM $15++

* PM on Discord or EpicNpc for more details and prices
* If you can't open the link let me know
* All accounts are available 😊

PAYMENT METHOD :
- All payment via WISE and PayPal (Only for verified EPICNPC user)
How to transfer using WISE ? Easy! >>Click here<<

HOW TO BUY :
1. Let me know the Account Number or Picture on Discord or message me on EpicNPC for the confirmation
2. After the payment, I will link the account to your Nintendo Account. MUST PROVIDE FRESH / UN-LINKED NINTENDO ACCOUNT
3. DONE ! As simple as that. The whole transaction and delivery can be taken less than 5 minutes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Gems will stay on Android Device and the gems won't transfer to IOS. You can ask me to spend the Gems.
- MUST PROVIDE FRESH / UN-LINKED NINTENDO ACCOUNT ( Email and Password )
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY : I DON'T BUY OR TRADE. I'M NOT MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I DON'T ADD YOU

- Beware of Imposter / Scammer. Recently someone have been selling accounts and other services using my Epicnpc Name on discord. I am the legit seller and ONLY sell the accounts on EPICNPC. Do make sure to buy from the original to prevent any scam and support the act of copying

Full Term & Conditions
1. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issues so far and 100% safe with every other Mobile Games, 1000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
2. There is no ban in Rerolled Accounts with Macro or even using it. Interfering Game Files like Hacked/Modded/Duped/Cheap Currency Purchase will get you banned.
3. If the developer decides not to allow Rerolled Accounts, there is nothing we can do. We won't take any responsibility if Developers choose to enforce their rules at any time.

CONTACT INFO :
- Discord username : foengplay
- Leave message on EpicNpc. I will surely reply the message.

Last edited:
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great seller! Awesome account! Trustworthy!

Seller went above and beyond to help me an even logged into the account to do summons for me due to my Android device having issues. Very nice person and really hope to do business with them in the future. I highly recommend the service!

Excellent seller!

Fast response and very honest, highly recommend!

ip hash: 4f2f800fb3e97bf8d6b1d2
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
patient and perfect purchase

In less than 30 minutes the entire process was done, I recommend it 100%

1201 picture of kyogre, is available and how much? Thanks

ip hash: 84068b20e6b340aaf3bc6d
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great prices and spent gems for me

I'm on IOS so he was fine with spending the gems on the current masterfair banners, made everything nice and quick. Prices for all the starter accounts are very cheap too! Would recommend, good services.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Efficient and considerate

Once I selected an account and made a payment, the seller sent the account details in a matter of seconds. Was also kind enough to assist me with spending gems from my account on characters I wanted because of issues stemming from my device. Would recommend to anyone interested in buying accounts from them.

✨Welcome to Foeng Play✨
Thread Updated : March 2022

First-time buyer and need trusted service? You are on the right thread! No need to spend $$ to get your favorite Pokémon.
I am offering

Global Server
Gems are on Android
Story Chapter 2-1
Tutorial Done Only

Unlink Accounts

DO YOU WANT THESE POKEMONS? AND MORE POKEMON EX?
Pokemon EX
: Garchomp, Metagross, Rotom, Alakazam, Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard, Leon, Kyogre, Groudon, Sygna Suit Leon,
Eternatus, Lunala, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Cresselia [new], Darkrai [new] and many more!

NEW POKEMON CRESSELIA - DARKRAI

PRICE START FROM $15++

PAYMENT METHOD :
- All payment via WISE and PayPal (Only for verified EPICNPC user)
How to transfer using WISE ? Easy! >>Click here<<

HOW TO BUY :
1. Let me know the Account Number or Picture on Discord or message me on EpicNPC for the confirmation
2. After the payment, I will link the account to your Nintendo Account. MUST PROVIDE FRESH / UN-LINKED NINTENDO ACCOUNT
3. DONE ! As simple as that. The whole transaction and delivery can be taken less than 5 minutes. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Gems will stay on Android Device and the gems won't transfer to IOS. You can ask me to spend the Gems.
- PLEASE READ CAREFULLY : I DON'T BUY OR TRADE. I'M NOT MIDDLE MAN & I DON'T DO MIDDLE MAN. I DON'T ADD YOU

- Beware of Imposter / Scammer. Recently someone have been copying the accounts and using same discord name. I am the legit seller and ONLY sell the accounts on EPICNPC. Do make sure to buy from the original to prevent any scam and support the act of copying

CONTACT INFO :
- Discord : Foeng#7115
Interested in poke#6034, can you pm me the price please

FoengPlay
FoengPlay
That acc sold.
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and helpful (Canada based buyer)

Seller was so helpful in picking out an account that is not too expensive that I like. 100% recommend. (Canada based buyer)

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Unbelievably Fast, Flawlessly Executed

Ordered a Pokémon Masters EX account, and the seller responded in milliseconds. Was very cooperative throughout and easy to pay. Even offered a spending gem service for non-Android users which was the first time I've ever seen anyone do this. Props to you and this 5 star review couldn't be more accurate.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and patient!

Took me a while to come to a decision and was very patient with me. Thank you!

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Swift and responsive seller

Seller was fast in transactions, everything went smoothly, great seller

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Lots of accounts at really great prices. Fast service too.

Lots of accounts at really great prices. Fast service too.

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very Helpful and Flexible

Was short and simple, and they were able to use the gems for me. Very fair prices.

✨Welcome to Foeng Store✨
Thread Updated : September 2021

I am offering

Global Server
Gems are on Android
Story Chapter 2-1
Tutorial Done Only

Unlink Accounts

DO YOU WANT THESE THREE POKEMON? AND MORE POKEMON EX?
Pokemon EX
: Garchomp, Metagross, Rotom, Alakazam, Blastoise, Venusaur, Charizard, Leon, Kyogre, Groudon, Sygna Suit Leon and many more!

UPDATED THREE MASTER SYNC PAIRS (2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY)

RESHIRAM RAYQUAZA LUNALA

PRICE START FROM $15++

PAYMENT METHOD :
- All payment via PAYPAL Friend and Family

HOW TO BUY :

IMPORTANT NOTE :

- Beware of Imposter / Scammer. Recently someone have been copying the accounts and using same discord name. I am the legit seller and ONLY sell the accounts on EPICNPC. Do make sure to buy from the original to prevent any scam and support the act of copying

CONTACT INFO :
- Discord : Foeng#7115
Discord: GiGoku

• FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick and easy

Everything took less than 5 mins and I was hooked up with my new account.

Recommended seller for sure!