Global Endgame, 9 ML 5*, Lots of Currencies & Crafting Mats

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

GachaGambino

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 37

(100%) (37 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 9, 2021
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I've stopped playing the game for awhile now and honestly decided it was time to sell the account even though we had a great run. If you have any other question about the account aside from what I post feel free to DM me on EpicNPC or Discord @ Westside#0650. You also get full access to the dummy email it's linked to and I'll help you set everything up for security after the transaction is completed. Price is 400$ USD Paypal F&F.

Current Moonlight 5*:
• Fallen Cecilia (with RTA Skin)
• Dark Corvus
• Arbiter Vildred
• Specimen Sez
• Maid Chloe
• Desert Jewel Basar
• Last Rider Krau
• Remnant Violet
• Top Model Luluca
• Specter Tenebria (chosen for the free ML character but I've yet to finish so feel free to switch if you want)

Limited Characters:
• Holiday Yufine
• Seaside Bellona (with Drink) (currently on Wyvern Duty)
• Cerise
• Landy
• Sol
• Dizzy
• Elphelt
• Kizuna AI
• Diene

Currencies / Mats:
• 61mil Gold
• 80k Wyvern Crafting Mats
• 1.2k Ancient Dragon's Heart
• 1.7k Twilight Essence
• 1.2k Dark Fragment

Can Auto:
• W13
• B11
• A13
• G11

Currently on Abyss Floor 92. Account can easily Climb to Challenger 5 and AFK there (which is where I used to be before I stopped playing lol), as well as Master in RTA whenever a skin drops. Feel free to gear and ungear units as you see fit. Currently has a welcome back login bonus, a lot of story left so you can make up some bookmarks & SS before collab (whenever it is because it got delayed).

 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent Seller

Real pleasure to do business with
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top