WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello,
I am selling my account level 65:
1. Top 150+ rank guild, PVE 100% completed, PvP i don't play much so i am sitting on Challenger 5 for a long time, Same goes for RTA i am on Gold where u will get 2k Arena points once the season ends.
2. A very competitive account with Abundant resources.
3. All Limited heroes are available.
4. Fortyfive 6* heroes, plus I have Fortytwo heroes who are geared and they have the best competitive gears, Among these, there are 14-15 heroes who have 100k+ CP, the rest are below this but it does not make them less worth.
5. The highest speed could be around 270 for A.lots with upgrading his 2 of his gears.
6. I have post all the pics for the account
7. My Discord is Takashi#2965.
8. My Price is only USD $200 (Negotiable).
9. This account is linked, so let me clarify this. I will help you with the changing of the stove account password, but I will not sell you my Gmail account(As its a personal account). That is the only reason I am selling this account for only 250 USD, otherwise, this account is worth $1k USD, with all the stuff it has. Especially gears are what count in this game and I have one of the competitive gears. So if you are interested do let me know, I am an honest seller you could check my history of selling.
I am selling my account level 65:
1. Top 150+ rank guild, PVE 100% completed, PvP i don't play much so i am sitting on Challenger 5 for a long time, Same goes for RTA i am on Gold where u will get 2k Arena points once the season ends.
2. A very competitive account with Abundant resources.
3. All Limited heroes are available.
4. Fortyfive 6* heroes, plus I have Fortytwo heroes who are geared and they have the best competitive gears, Among these, there are 14-15 heroes who have 100k+ CP, the rest are below this but it does not make them less worth.
5. The highest speed could be around 270 for A.lots with upgrading his 2 of his gears.
6. I have post all the pics for the account
7. My Discord is Takashi#2965.
8. My Price is only USD $200 (Negotiable).
9. This account is linked, so let me clarify this. I will help you with the changing of the stove account password, but I will not sell you my Gmail account(As its a personal account). That is the only reason I am selling this account for only 250 USD, otherwise, this account is worth $1k USD, with all the stuff it has. Especially gears are what count in this game and I have one of the competitive gears. So if you are interested do let me know, I am an honest seller you could check my history of selling.
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
XgandalfX
ID# XgandalfX#2965
ID# XgandalfX#2965
Payment options:
- Paypal
Last edited:
