• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

(GLOBAL) Cheap Leech Service! Zeny sales via Gift/Ghost!

Not Recently Bumped

brias_92

Level 49

Trade Guardian Orders: 13

(100%) (16 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jun 27, 2017
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hi! I'm offering some premium leeching services as well as zeny via gift/ghost trading. (Repost)

For just $12, I'll leech your character for 3 hours at Orc Ladies. (See .gif below for sample EXP stream; more from zippers!).

ohkool-gif.111279


For just $15, I'll leech your character for 3 hours at Zipper Bears.

"Good... good! Let the EXP flow through you!"
-Me, probably.


For each ET run, I offer to carry 1/2/3/4 people (separate run may be needed) for $5/8/9/10 - a steal!
Now discounted!


Lastly, I'm offering a zeny gift/ghost trade service with some of the best rates you can find!



Gift - $7/mil.

Zeny Bus - NO LOGIN REQUIRED!

(Must be 30m tall to ride the zeny bus.)

For just $5/mil, we offer a zeny bus service. Double, even triple your fun™!
Check with us for more details on this service.

Lastly, Ghost trading is super cheap for just $1/mil.


Find me on Discord at Mog#1855 for all these services!

See the old thread here:
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/glo...t-services-zeny-sales-via-gift-ghost.1458349/
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Highly Recommended

Joined the Zeny Bus!
Seller is highly trusted and really efficient!Would definitely trade again!
Thanks Mog!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and efficient

Fast and professional! Prices are competitive with other services !
 
Bought an additional zeny bus service, everything went smooth and communication was great. Highly recommended.
 
Back
Top