Selling Global Arknights Cheap & Save Boosting + Frming Service IS#6 Ready Full Reward

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
Mobile OS
  1. Android
  2. IOS
Boost Services
  1. Boosting

Cristallystz

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 114

(100%) (1,272 reviews)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Oct 6, 2020
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
Welcome to Cristallystz Boosting Services !

We are here to provide with Fast, High Quality and affordable boosting services !
We serve on All Server !
Note : Boosting do in indonesia ! 100% doing with hand without a bot ! 100% Account Save Guarantee With Daily Report Service !
​
Payment Info :

- Paypal FnF / GnS Fee Yours
- Transferwise
- Steam Wallet HKD


❄️Why should you choose Cristallystz?❄️
* Reputable Trusted Seller with 100+ Positive Feedback !
* Offers very cheap and affordable prices !
* Professional and highly Experienced, ID Verified Seller !
* Always offers LEGIT services or accounts !
*
Veteran seller, 2+ years experience in the marketplace game !

  • Account Maintenance Services

Daily Plan: 1$/Daily​
Weekly Plan: 5$/Weeks​
Monthly Plan: 15$/Month​
Monthly Plan Full : 30$/Month​
- Daily Mission
- Spending Sanity

- Collect Base
​
- Daily Mission
- Spending Sanity
- Collect Base
- WEEKLY MISSIONS
- WEEKLY FARM ORUNDUM
- MASTERY SKILL CHARACTER
- ANNIHILATION
- UPGRADE/E2 CHARACTER
​
- Daily Mission
- Spending Sanity
- Collect Base
- WEEKLY MISSIONS
- MASTERY SKILL CHARACTER
- UPGRADE/E2 CHARACTER
​
- Daily Mission
- Spending Sanity
- Collect Base
- WEEKLY MISSIONS
- WEEKLY FARM ORUNDUM
- MASTERY SKILL CHARACTER
- ANNIHILATION
- UPGRADE/E2 CHARACTER

- ALL MINI EVENT
​
Additional Service​
Prices​
Clear All Permanent Event ( INCLUDE CLEAR MAP EVENT + CLEAR SHOP EVENT )​
$14.99​
Monster Hunter Collab Event Full Clear ​
$9.99​
Guide Ahead Rerun / Fiametta's Event​
$14.99 - $39.99 ( All GA Stage + All GA-EX + CM Stage )
$1.99 - $9.99 (Single Level )

*Prices can go lower depends on how diff your account + your progress~
​
Reclamation Algorithm #1 / #2 Event​
$14.99 ( 1500 Point )
$24.99 ( 6000 Point )
$34.99 ( All Rewards + Medal )
​
Integrated Strategies ( IS #1 / #2 / #3 / #4 / #5 / #6 ) Event Clear​
$49.99 - $119.99 ( Full Clear Reward 1-170 ) Can Request Costume Lvl With Different Prices !
$39.99 - $74.99 ( Lvl 1-90 Till Phantom Skin Reward )
$4.99 - $24.99 ( Clear Ending 1/2/3/4 ) Prices are separated !
$0.99 - 1.99 ( Deep Investigation Clear Per Mission )

$0.99 - 1.99 ( Singular Lvl Rewards Minimum 5 Lvl ! )
​
CC#12 Trimmed Full Medal ​
$14.99​

  • Annihilation Clear Services
Annihilation​
Price​
Annihilation 1 - 3​
$5.99​
Annihilation 4-10​
$6.49​
Annihilation 11-15​
$6.99​
Annihilation 16-17​
$7,49​

  • Map Story Chapter / Side Story / Supplies Services
Story Chapter​
Price​
Chapter 0-5 ​
$1.99/Stage Normal & $2.99 / Hard Stage​
Chapter 6-7​
$2.99/Stage Normal & $3.99 / Hard Stage​
Chapter 8​
$4.99/Stage Normal & $5.99 / Hard Stage​
Chapter 9-12​
$5.99/Stage Normal & $6.99 / Hard Stage​
Side Story Or Intermezzi​
$5.99/Chapter​
Supplies​
$2.99/Stage Type​
Note ; Price are separated between normal and hard stage !​

Before U Wanna Make An Order With Us
Please Read Our ToS First !

1. ALL SERVICES ARE MADE BY HANDS ONLY !
2. OUR PLAYERS ARE LOCATED ON INDONESIA !
3. USING OUR SERVICES YOU ARE AGREED THAT YOU MAY BE VIOLATING THE GAME ToS

4. AT THE MOMENT, NO BANS BY OUR FAULT

Price can negotiable
All services are done without using cheat and script !
Don't Hesitate To Contact Us If U Need Another Boosting !
​

[ISPOILER]Intrested to buy?[/ISPOILER][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER][/ispoiler][ISPOILER]
[SIZE=5][FONT=georgia][I][B]Please DM me on Instagram / discord for fast response xD.
Instagram : [USER=1161643]@Cristallystz[/USER]
Discord Username : Cristallystz[/B][/I]
[B][I]WhatsApp : +62 89636322522[/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/ISPOILER]
https://linktr.ee/cristallystz​
 
Contact Chat Now
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
5* Service as Always

I’ve had them carry out maintenance for me for several months in a row and they never disappoint. They have a separate thread in their server created specifically for your order where you can go in and receive daily updates from the assigned worker, as well as ask any questions you may have. Fully recommend this epic service!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic Service

Ordered an unusual custom service, got exactly what I wanted for a fair price. Communication was quick and nice!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Really good experience, again

This is the second time I’ve purchased two months of maintenance for my Arknights account from them and, as always, the service was excellent. I was kept up to date throughout the entire process, and the booster assigned to me was very responsive to all my requests and questions. I’ll definitely be back again, and I’ve already recommended the service to several friends who play the game.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Highly Recommended - 5*

I've been purchasing maintenance from this seller for a while now. I purchased maintenance from them on a different game before, and I cannot recommend them enough. Daily updates and any queries you may have will be answered at their earliest convenience. They are very welcoming and assist you as much as they can!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Really good experience

I bought a two-month boost for Arknights and was kept up to date on my account the entire time. The booster was very responsive to all my questions and doubts, and I felt supported from the beginning to the end of the experience. I’ll definitely come back if I need it again. Thank you.
 
thankss so much for your amazing feedback:love: looking forward for your next order in the future !! ;)
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Patient and friendly

Needed help with an EX stage and was able to help me clear it and the challenge mode, would recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and Reliable

Quick responses, very communicative, and all around fast service.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service as always

This is my second time purchasing services form this seller, again great service and friendly communication. Recommend this seller 100% 10/10
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Service

Gave updates everyday and very helpful with questions I have.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent Service

Excellent Service


Seller gave me daily progress updates and was easy to talk to
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Excellent Service

Seller gave me daily progress updates and is very amicable.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Easy to talk to, going even beyond my request!

Seller was nice and easy to talk to. They communicate the progress very quickly.
 
Back
Top