- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- China
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Global Aniimo cbt in July 2026
Test starts on: 2026 July 9th 11:00 (UTC+9) ends July 26th
Platform [Android+PC] / [iOS+PC] / [PC only] you choose
Give mail to buyer also
If your paypal isn't working or use Wise, need to contact in DM
Paypal fnf(+5%)
Wise
Contact
DM on website
or
bangbang_eggplant
Discord User ID: 974504415430082660
I do not offer any "middle man" services outside of EpicNPC forum.
I do not add you first outside of EpicNPC forum.
Contact me (check my EpicNPC page above) for verification,
before doing any transaction with someone looks like "egg_bangbang" off-site.
Test starts on: 2026 July 9th 11:00 (UTC+9) ends July 26th
Platform [Android+PC] / [iOS+PC] / [PC only] you choose
Give mail to buyer also
If your paypal isn't working or use Wise, need to contact in DM
Paypal fnf(+5%)
Wise
Contact
DM on website
or
bangbang_eggplant
Discord User ID: 974504415430082660
I do not offer any "middle man" services outside of EpicNPC forum.
I do not add you first outside of EpicNPC forum.
Contact me (check my EpicNPC page above) for verification,
before doing any transaction with someone looks like "egg_bangbang" off-site.
Last edited:
