Selling [ Global ] Aion 2 - Boosting - services - leveling 🔥

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)
(615 reviews)

L.Chande

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 337

(100%) (615 reviews)
Country
Vietnam
Member Since
Jun 7, 2017
Last seen
Country
Vietnam
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
1791095110685.png


HELLO!
Please read carefully. I WILL NEVER ADD YOU FIRST. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.

Contact me through Epicnpc Message or Discord : FP2870
Payment via Paypal - Binance
Thank you

I never buy account - resell - trade - etc... please dont contact me for it. Ty
-


🎮 LEVELING & QUEST SERVICE

⚔️ Leveling 1–45 + Main Story Quest
🌎 All Servers / Regions — $25

📜 Leveling 1–45 + Main Story + All Side Quests
🌎 All Servers / Regions — $35

📝 Side Quest Service — $15

🪶 Feather Collection (Non-Abyss) — $10

🏰 Sealed Dungeon + Stronghold — $25

🛠️ Custom Service..
 
Contact Chat Now
Discord: FP2870
ID# I dont remember userID :)) Payment via Paypal.
Payment options:
  • Paypal
  • bitcoin
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Back
Top