[global account] Whale account - all festivals - all collabs (except slime)

Not Recently Bumped

Chaeos

Level 29

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Spain
Member Since
Oct 17, 2019
Last seen
Country
Spain
Multiple Accounts
0
Whale account.


I have all festivals 6/6, with max skins, except:

New Gowther (1/6)

Merlin Loli (1/6)



I have all collabs (except slime but he comes in future), and the most importants with dupes.

Kyo (6/6) Max skins

Rem (6/6) Max skins

Emilia (6/6) Max skins

Rugal (3/6) Max skins



46 sets UR



Champion on PvP Normal and PvP Elite



If you need more info, just contact with me.

7ds.png
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
dmed you but no respons
 
C
I answer you on dm, sry
Hows this linked and how much did you want for it ?
 
C
Sry for answer u late, yes is linked and I want 700$, but is negotiable
Back
Top