WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
6 SSR
Karannisa, echo, abyssal, alice, yan, grenache
Guest account
Story 2-11
SSR Chara guaranteed on
SSR sigil guaranteed on
NB: After the transaction is complete there are no refunds/exchanges/helping selling
why should buy from me?
- security when transactions are guaranteed
- I am a local moderator and trusted seller
- great accounts at very reasonable price
- I will help you to secure the account that was purchased
Price $15
payment method paypal or Binance
If you Interested you can chat me on discord: haanzz
Karannisa, echo, abyssal, alice, yan, grenache
Guest account
Story 2-11
SSR Chara guaranteed on
SSR sigil guaranteed on
NB: After the transaction is complete there are no refunds/exchanges/helping selling
why should buy from me?
- security when transactions are guaranteed
- I am a local moderator and trusted seller
- great accounts at very reasonable price
- I will help you to secure the account that was purchased
Price $15
payment method paypal or Binance
If you Interested you can chat me on discord: haanzz
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin
- Bank transfer
Attachments
-
Screenshot_2025-09-16-07-28-57-023_com.hygame.anchorpanic.gp.jpg667.7 KB -
Screenshot_2025-09-16-07-28-47-850_com.hygame.anchorpanic.gp.jpg1.7 MB -
Screenshot_2025-09-16-07-20-34-901_com.hygame.anchorpanic.gp.jpg962.9 KB -
Screenshot_2025-09-16-07-20-01-548_com.hygame.anchorpanic.gp.jpg1.3 MB -
Screenshot_2025-09-16-07-19-48-803_com.hygame.anchorpanic.gp.jpg1.4 MB
Last edited:
