WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Global Server
6.5m CC Box
Fully Unlinked
15 UR + 7 LR
Full Gachiakuta Collab + Relic
Story END
Side Ragnarok CH 10
Pvp Master 5 (42
weekly)
Update! Now has 2000+
2,700+ Skip Tickets
Sins Team
Unknown Team
4KoA Team
Gachiakuta Team
& More team
Still being played daily, anything can change.
Price : 65$
• Wise (via Bank)
• Binance (USDT)
If you're interested in this account, please contact me on Epicnpc or DC below.
Please be patient if I am late in responding, I might be sleeping or the notification came in late.
USE DIS-CORD FOR FAST RESPONSE IF I DON'T RESPOND ON SITE!
6.5m CC Box
Fully Unlinked
15 UR + 7 LR
Full Gachiakuta Collab + Relic
Story END
Side Ragnarok CH 10
Pvp Master 5 (42
Update! Now has 2000+
2,700+ Skip Tickets
Sins Team
Unknown Team
4KoA Team
Gachiakuta Team
& More team
Still being played daily, anything can change.
Price : 65$
• Wise (via Bank)
• Binance (USDT)
If you're interested in this account, please contact me on Epicnpc or DC below.
Please be patient if I am late in responding, I might be sleeping or the notification came in late.
USE DIS-CORD FOR FAST RESPONSE IF I DON'T RESPOND ON SITE!
Contact
Chat Now
Payment options:
- Wise
- USDT
Attachments
Last edited:
