Gladiator/Kingslayer Tauren Shaman Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings!

Not Recently Bumped

Kasual

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Aug 15, 2009
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
I no longer play my Shaman. However, I still play my Warrior on this account so I am selling JUST my Shaman. This means whoever buys it has to pay for a new account with the same last name as mine and then pay for the transfer.

I am NOT the OO owner of this account. This might deter people from purchasing it but I have been playing on this account for over a year and once I transfer the Shaman off to your new account I have no way of stealing it back since I DON'T have an I.D. or anything with the name. I use an Authenticator and have never been suspended or hacked.

The female Tauren Shaman is very well geared to hop into ICC 25 and Ruby Sanctum guilds.

The restoration set includes the very rare legendary Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings which is still a best in slot for PVE/PVP healing. The rest of the gear is from ICC and a few TOC pieces including a Solace of the Fallen.

The Elemental set includes four piece tier 10.5 and many other items from ICC including a heroic Rapid Ring of Ascent, Dislodged Foreign Object, Reign of the Dead, Exalted reputation ring and many other ICC 25 items.

On further request I will link armory/show character in game to get a better idea of the gear.

I also have a full set of Arena gear for both Elemental and Resto and the Shaman is a Gladiator with the 2200 weapon for this season.

On this toon I have 96 mounts which include the Blue, Red, Yellow and Green Qiraji Battle tanks, Brutal Nether Drake, Deadly/Relentless Gladiator's Frost Wyrm, Celestial Steed, Grand Black War Mammoth (Vault of Archavon passenger mount), Traveler's Tundra Mammoth (Passener+Vendors), Mechano-Hog, Green/Plagued/Red Proto Drakes and many more mounts.

It also has over 75 pets, over 40 exalted reputations and 35 titles. These include Gladiator, The Kingslayer, The Exalted, Arena Master, Battlemaster and many more.

It has a total of 9590 Achievement points which is one of the top on my server. :)
It also has over 20 Feats of Strengths.

It has a Flag of Ownership and Jaina's Locket which is very rare and makes a portal to Dalaran on a one hour cooldown and is only obtainable per every Shadowmourne.

Professions are Jewelcrafting and Enchanting which are both maxed out at 450/450. Cooking, Fishing, First Aid and Riding are also all maxed out.

I am asking for $900 for the Shaman which is negotiable and I will only take Western Union unless you can prove to me another safe option.

To anyone that plans on purchasing this Shaman you must post here before contacting me and I require a phone/vent/skype conversation as well.

AIM: Lilbizlaykray

Thanks.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I would like to add that if absolutely needed I can get a photo copy of the OO for this account. It isn't my original account but it is a friend so yeah, I can get it for anyone that is interested. Thanks.
 
So it seems that me having no reputation is a problem with some people which I totally understand. Is there anything I can do to prove I am not a scammer? After looking around a bit it seems as if the middleman service is the only way to go for me. Any information on what I could do would help, thanks.
 
Yes there is gold. I only have about 8,000 gold left on this guy.
 
Shield.jpg


Mount.jpg


Added two screenshots.
 
Back
Top