EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Selling GGLoader | PRO pvp+pve pixel Combat Routines⚔️ Arena scripts

Austin Powers

EpicNPC Verified
Trusted Upgrade
Trusted usergroup. Verified members for over a year and 50+ positive feedback.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
83   0   0
Country
Australia
Multiple Accounts
bump - this product still works well for BFA

also has CR's for classic wow

ip hash: 401b7e7ed47319f0d988d9
0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
GGLoader has been fantastic.

GGLoader is probably one my favorite and most easy to use combat routines that I have ever used, and I have used quite a lot.

The setup takes about an hour of sitting down and reading a guide to figure everything out. Then it takes about another hour to set everything up and do some trial and error to make sure everything is working correctly. If you end up not being able to figure it out the support is always there to help you with whatever you need and super fast and responsive as well.

The routine itself always has me on top of the meters and super easy to customize certain things however you want them. So far I haven't done much PvP with it but from what I have done I was very impressed.

The initial prices might be a little high but once you have a certain class all you have to do is renew the license for about 10 dollars a month which is a great deal in my opinion.

I highly recommend at least giving this routine a chance and see if you like it. I wish their 3 day trial option was a little cheaper so people can at least give it a try, but I understand why it isn't as well and that's totally fine.

5/5 overall review from me in the end from everything from product, service, and support.

sylies

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I try it out now for a month and need to say:
Its pretty awesome. Its a bit difficlt to get into it at the begining but at the End you have an awesome Rotation system with really good setting options.
GOGOGO GGLoader!

ip hash: 515abce7135395a9d55dff

Tricorn

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
After using GGLoader for around a week and having experience with other wow rotations. This is by far the best value for money, There have been no ban waves and there are regular updates and new things being worked on. You will not find more friendly and helpful support than Ayni and Robin. 10/10 product. GGLoader just does so many things the right way.

ip hash: 81443ab1234ddd46a4c38b

Kisagi

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I have used GGL for nearly 2 years now and would recommend the product to anybody looking to automate their rotation and improve their gameplay in WoW.
Overall, I would say that the software is easy to use and setup although first time around it will take a little getting used to. After your first-time, subsequent profile setups will become a breeze and support is easily found in the discord channel if you are having any issues.
In terms of performance I have not suffered any performance issues in game relating to the use of GGL which is great as some pixel bots do tend to affect your FPS and performance adversely especially on older machines.
The profiles available to use are good overall and whilst there may be some that become dated these are swiftly update by the developers when bugs and issues are reported. You WILL be able to parse 95%+ as long as you have the game sense and gear to do this. In effect your rotation is covered by GGL so this should provide you with ample time to cover other items such as positioning / CD management yourself.
The profiles are also customizable to a degree and you are able to adjust them to suit your play style allowing greater control of the rotation overall.
If you are put off by the pricing of GGL then I ask you what is the value of your account? GGL developers consider security to be a top priority and with this comes a premium to support the work made by the developers. I have never had any issues and never known anybody to be affected by a ban or suspension from using GGL. For me personally this makes the payment completely justifiable as well as the level of support received in the event of any problems.
This is my review of GGL. The level of control it offers make GGL the best pixelbot you can use and the adjustment you can make with various profiles with ease just aren’t possible with other bots. The easy setup and update features are great. Whilst there is a small learning curve the bot is tailored for people who are trying to get the best results in their parses. So, what are you waiting for? See you in discord. o/

ip hash: 1269ce434b97c51e3be495

Katzuyu

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
I bought GGL a few days back, i was not really sure what to think. But after receiving immense help and support it worked out great for me! :)

I've used other bots and rotations before, honorbuddy and tuanha etc, and this rotation works better for me then they did, this rotation is configurable if you know what to do to almost any extent. And if you are a novice you can just "click to install" and go with the flow and have a really good performance with the install config!

I was unsure about the performance of the rotation and tested it myself! OFC i know the fights and have good gear, but i parsed in the 90+% percentile with my main without any config to the rotations.
It takes almost no cpu or ram to use it, and the program is very nice with a friendly UI once you know what everything does!

If you are unhappy with the performance you can ask for help in discord where they are very VERY active, even members and the community is active and help you out if support staff is not available.

I highly recommend the product. If you only want to check it out, at least try the 3 day trial and decide for yourself!

If i were to rate it
Support is 10/10!
Performance is 9/10!
UI/Config is 7/10!
Community is 9/10!
Overall is 8.7/10

It's legit and awesome =)

ip hash: 47a86a48dca6a9a4191c75

znerxx

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
in my opinion after a long time playing wow... GG maybe doesnt have the 110% perfomance, but it has great success in staying safe..
the dev/support team is great and helps in all situations.

setting up gg for the first time was a little troubling, but after some tipps from support/community it works like a charm
if you take your time and check out the setup, you can start tweaking and fixing up the rotations to your own preferences.

was away from gg for some time but looking forward to get legit again :D
great work gg-team <3

ip hash: dc61e0d59a27861950e026
1   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I've had GGLoader about a year now. It's wonderful especially for someone who plays on the go. Clicking one button to do a perfect combat routine while playing on a laptop at an airport or something is amazing! The Classic Warrior routine is also top notch, with near perfect BiS gear I parse above the 95 percentile on every single MC fight without full world buffs.

I've bought a lifetime of retail and classic warrior profiles as I really can't see myself playing without this ever again. 10/10

ip hash: a86de12b50488d527fdbdb