Selling Get competitive on Raids Shadow Legends! Pilot Service is available!

Bumped 4 days ago

Trade Guardian Orders: 6

(100%) (7 reviews)
Country
Philippines
Member Since
Oct 16, 2020
Last seen
Country
Philippines
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I am looking for client(s), preferably LONG TERM ones who wants to get competitive on Raids Shadow Legends! I have the knowledge, capability and TIME to push your account to the limits! New players are also welcome! If you are confused, have no time to play, or just little to no knowledge at the game and want a helping hand you can contact me here or add me on discord!

  • Pilot service will be done by hand (I hate bots/scripts/cheats/exploits, which you should too to avoid getting banned for life!)
  • Online for almost all day not less than 12 hours and u can communicate on me faster on discord @ P4p4Ketchup~#4011
  • I have been able to handle accounts that are super whale and have been on me for more than a year as a client and I have 0 complaints and bad feedbacks so you can trust me 100%!

RSL.jpg
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
(This is my epicnpc-approved multi account named Vananika)
LIVE ARENA PUSH; MMR: 3339 TO 4000++ After 15 DAYS of playing. Client plans to extend 3-6 months of service. PM for overall progress push, chill or competitive I got you!!!
1730425626723.png
1730425720736.png
 
Back
Top