GameUSD.Com - Review - Amazing Company

Not Recently Bumped

pandasoup

Level 26

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Feb 6, 2008
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Well, about 20 minutes ago, i ordered 10,000 gold from Gameusd.com. I have read many reviews on them and they looked like the most legit and cheap gold site around. My order for 10,000 Gold only cost me 50.65$. Now, this is with selecting the longer wait time, 1-48 hours, and also using a 5% off coupon code. Also, when you buy 10K you get it at a 98.2% discount rate for buying so much at once. All together it came down to 5.065$ Per 1K gold. Best price i could find anywhere.. Also, i selected the 1-48 hour delivery time to make it a bit cheaper. BUT, it only took 1 minute and 43 seconds (Yes, i timed it) to have someone contact me in-game. And i had the gold whiten 5 minutes of ordering it. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking to buy gold, they were an absolutely amazing company to deal with.

Also, use this coupon for a 5% discount(it's good for the next 15 days)
5% off Discount Coupon Code: O-FE122880

I hope this review will help some people, have a good one,
Dave.
 
I don't have a code or anything but I would just like to take a minute to let you all know how great this company is.. I got gold from my server, at normal, non-discounted price, for $3.41/1000G which is just amazing. The other sites I've seen are over 6 dollars per 1000 gold. The good thing is that this site uses farmer direct pricing, which means they get the gold right from the farmer, they don't buy it from other companies then resell it on their own. That's why it's so cheap. Also, it is very secure because instead of just mailing it to you and then having a GM block the message and ban you, they allow you put good on the AH and then they will buy them, which is what I think is the most secure. You could also just do an ingame trade with them but I would use the AH option, it's by far the safest.
Anyway, I highly suggest you use this site because it really is the best gold buying site on the web.
Kudos to GameUSD!
 
The gold here is cheap, but some of the farmers will probably get you banned. One farmer whispered me "please validate the trade on gameusd.com" after I was dealt the gold so Blizzard caught that and I was temp banned for three days.
 
I've bought so much gold from this website for the past half year. All of my deliveries were satisfactory. However, I found another website that deals gold for cheaper, so I have stopped using Gameusd. Gameusd is an excellent site still. Totally recommend it.
 
Back
Top