• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

GameShare Xbox One Have: Just Cause 3, Dead Space, GTA 5, Assassin Creed Black Flag, and +

Not Recently Bumped

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 1, 2016
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
GameShare Xbox One Have: Just Cause 3, Dead Space, GTA 5, Assassin Creed Black Flag, and +

Looking for at least one of the games listed; Tom Clanceys The Division, Black Ops 3, and Mortal Kombat X or XL. Xbox One GamerTag is GoldenSkyVenom
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
I have the following

Doom
Dark souls 3
GTA5
The Division
Ori and the Blind Forest
Tomb Raider Definitive Edition
Halo the master chief collection
My gamertag is FireDragon20077.
Tks
 
Yo I'd like to trade for gta v my username is deadlord reborn
 
Banned - scammer xbeast
I have The Technomancer, if interested, let me know
 
Hey dude. My gamertag is boy6ix. If you looking to trade I have a few games you don't, let me know.
 
Bump

- - - Updated - - -

Skype Me GoldenSkyVenom

- - - Updated - - -

Bump
 
Back
Top