Greetings fellow gamers,
I would like to take this time to barter off my Gamersgate account with a few games of interest such as Company of heroes, DA:O + Expansion, M&B:Warband, NBA 2k11, Hearts of Iron 2 Complete and a few more.
For more information about this account, please post here then PM me, so I can provide you with my contact information(MSN, etc.). We'll discuss price and etc. on MSN.
Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Regards,
MrAce
I would like to take this time to barter off my Gamersgate account with a few games of interest such as Company of heroes, DA:O + Expansion, M&B:Warband, NBA 2k11, Hearts of Iron 2 Complete and a few more.
For more information about this account, please post here then PM me, so I can provide you with my contact information(MSN, etc.). We'll discuss price and etc. on MSN.
Thanks, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Regards,
MrAce
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
mrsalt
ID# mrsalt#4299
ID# mrsalt#4299
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- bitcoin
Last edited:
