Game

Not Recently Bumped

sirmike

Level 31

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (2 reviews)
Country
Netherlands
Member Since
Jun 8, 2013
Last seen
Country
Netherlands
Multiple Accounts
0
Is there any game on this website you guys have that allows you to have it powerleveled and still replay all the missions the game can offer?
What I mean is, when I buy a powerleveled character or a max ranked character from an excisting account, do you guys have examples of games where it's possible to replay all missions from scratch?
I know this is possible for this new game Marvel Heroes, but do more games offer this and if yes which ones?
 
The secret world is a great hidden gem. You can redo all quests except the story line to learn the character. I find the replay value very high and the game immersion great.

I currently have two solid accounts for sell with 100% wheel and all decks completed.
 
Back
Top