
AdministratorThis will be added tomorrow with this weeks update.
Administrator
AdministratorThe section is named "Modern Warfare Series" this means all modern warfare games so it does not need to be changed.requesting;
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/modern-warfare-series-accounts-boosting.3100/
change the title to call of duty moderware 2-3 or add modernware 2 + 3 section
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/boosting-services-lobbies.603/
add Warzone 3 section , currently people using warzone 2 section to post warzone 3 services because there isnt a section for it
@EpicNPC Mod
Administrator
AdministratorRequesting a boosting section for Reverse: 1999. It is a very popular game and it would be nice if we could have a place to find boosters easily.
requesting;
Ravendawn Online
https://ravendawn.online/en/
Astral Tale
https://www.x-legend.com/online/astraltale/en/
These will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
AdministratorThese will be added tomorrow with this weeks update.Pls add
1. Magic Chronicle: Isekai RPG
2. The Play of Genesis
AdministratorThis will be added after this weeks update before it releases.forgot to add
1. Palworld
they just announce release in jan 19
Administrator
Administrator
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.Hello, I want to sell services on the following games:
- Prince of Persia The Lost Crown
If possible, I would like you to add sections for the games mentioned! Thank you in advance![]()
AdministratorHello, please consider to add Boosting section for Last Epoch
this is really hyped game and worth 1.0 release in a month, online will be very high
i already have preoprders for leveling in this game
if dead game Wolcen has services section, LE deserve it too, it will have morethat 50k online at 1.0 release
These will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
AdministratorThe following games have been added.
EA FC Tactical
Palworld
Prince of Persia The Lost Crown
Last Epoch Boosting
Infinity Combat
One Punch Man: World
Wonderers: Eternal World
Administrator
Administrator
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.Hello, I want to sell services on the following games:
- Like a Dragon: Infinite Wealth
If possible, I would like you to add sections for the games mentioned! Thank you in advance![]()
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.Please Add
Arcane Saga : Turn Based RPG ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yjm.arcanesaga.gl&hl=es_419&gl=US )
Thank Admin
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.
Administrator
AdministratorHello, I want to sell services on the following games:
- Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League
If possible, I would like you to add sections for the games mentioned! Thank you in advance![]()
These will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.Hello, I want to sell services on the following games:
- Jujutsu Kaisen: Cursed Clash
If possible, I would like you to add sections for the games mentioned! Thank you in advance![]()
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.Hello, I want to sell services on the following games:
- Persona 3 Reload
If possible, I would like you to add sections for the games mentioned! Thank you in advance![]()
AdministratorThis will be added on Wednesday with this weeks update.