Game/Section Request - Added Every Wednesday

Not Recently Bumped
The following games have been added.

State of Decay 2
Cooking Diary
Empire Warriors: Offline Games
Shadowblood
RPG Ancients Reborn: MMORPG
Way of Retribution: Awakening
Dawnblade
 
The following games have been added.

Gran Saga
Mythic Heroes
Jurassic World™: The Game
Artery Gear
Board Kings: Board Games Blast
Royal Revolt!
Thetan Arena
Sunflower Farmers
Alien Worlds
Farmers World
Light Nite
Metamon
Sorare
 
Mortal Online had a really small player base. I don't see MO2 being a big hit, so most likely there won't be a need for a separate boosting section. If I'm wrong and it's popular, we'll add one.
 
Mortal Online had a really small player base. I don't see MO2 being a big hit, so most likely there won't be a need for a separate boosting section. If I'm wrong and it's popular, we'll add one.
i thought so too, but my client base frequently asked about it, dunno
plus, first month will be free 30-days sub for all who bought the game, after 1st months i think online will drastically decrease
well we will see, can post service topics in account section now? or just rename account section in accounts and services
https://www.epicnpc.com/forums/mortal-online-accounts.594/
 
Last edited:
Please Add :

Legend of Pandonia​

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pando.dy.legendpando

1643858846563.png
 
Only 50k installs, so far, normally we only add games with 500k or more.

It's in pre-registration, so maybe once it launches it'll hit that mark. I'll add it to our list and we'll check it next week.
 
The following games have been added.

Heroes of the Dark
Land of Empires: Immortal
Civilization War
War Eternal: Enter the Dragon
Shelter War: Zombie Games
Deadstate: Zombie Survival
 
Back
Top