Funpay.com trustworthy ?

Not Recently Bumped

ppcllggf

Level 77

Trade Guardian Orders: 51

(100%) (41 reviews)
Country
France
Member Since
Feb 16, 2014
Last seen
Country
France
Multiple Accounts
0
Hey everyone,

I've been browsing this website for some time and I'm skeptical about making a purchase on this website :

https://funpay.com/

It's a russian trading website which I think works like playerauctions.

Problem is I've read a lot of rumors about fake reviews and some accounts getting blocked the instant you charge some money on it and other reports that the accounts sold are either stolen or hacked.

So is there anyone that actually tried making a purchase on this website ?

I'm looking to get an account on it and the price seems a bit cheap for the offer, however the seller has 4 positive reviews.

Just want to hear some feedbacks from people that used this platform before.

Cheers
 
Hey everyone,

I've been browsing this website for some time and I'm skeptical about making a purchase on this website :

https://funpay.com/

It's a russian trading website which I think works like playerauctions.

Problem is I've read a lot of rumors about fake reviews and some accounts getting blocked the instant you charge some money on it and other reports that the accounts sold are either stolen or hacked.

So is there anyone that actually tried making a purchase on this website ?

I'm looking to get an account on it and the price seems a bit cheap for the offer, however the seller has 4 positive reviews.

Just want to hear some feedbacks from people that used this platform before.

Cheers
I have used it, its a matter of finding a trustworthy seller. I cant speak for the website as a whole, but you can think of it being similar to fiver for boosting. Account buying I'd be wary unless you get FULL account info. (Original Owner name, dob, secret questions, previous emails, any psn/xbox/email that was attached to said account if it is inline.

Like all sites it has its good and bad. EpicNPC has a well established foundation. But like warehouse sites, sellers here can be scummy as well. It comes down to the seller reflecting the values of the said site that matters. Its not black and white.


Account buying always comes with a risk. Just be as safe as you can about it, stay on site if you do buy one on EpicNPC. Keep it in the EpincNPC chat messanger if you can so mods can help if things go sideways.
 
Hey everyone,

I've been browsing this website for some time and I'm skeptical about making a purchase on this website :

https://funpay.com/

It's a russian trading website which I think works like playerauctions.

Problem is I've read a lot of rumors about fake reviews and some accounts getting blocked the instant you charge some money on it and other reports that the accounts sold are either stolen or hacked.

So is there anyone that actually tried making a purchase on this website ?

I'm looking to get an account on it and the price seems a bit cheap for the offer, however the seller has 4 positive reviews.

Just want to hear some feedbacks from people that used this platform before.

Cheers
I highly would deter you from buying from them besides the fact that it's based in Russia. It's true when you buy for the first time your account will be locked and they will ask for your ID information(Picture with you in the photo) and even your card information(Same thing). There is no way around that and if you decided to buy their currency then you're screwed if you didn't know this from the start. There seems to be a lot of miscommunication between the website and the seller. I started using the site when the war happened(their currency plummeted) so there were some good deals but sometimes when I bought some POE currency they would cancel my order and message that the price that the website showed me is wrong and they don't know how it happened. I stopped using their site and later i got a notification of an attempted purchase made with my card for 1.7k on some dodgy website. I would stay away from that site.
 
Back
Top