- Rating
- 5.00 star(s)
- Country
- United States
- Multiple Accounts
- 0
As the topic says I am looking to sell an amazing geared PvP and PvE geared shaman.
Here are the details:
PvP gear armory: http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=167168
PvE Elemental gear armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=170378
Other gear not shown:
Tier 2 Relentless Gladiator Hand Axe
2x Vulmir
Tons of ilvl 245 and 232 gear for all specs
Tons of PvP Gear for all specs (including the full relentless for elemental, there is plenty of furious for the other 2 specs).
32k honor
1250 arena points
900 gold
Titles include: Gladiator, Challenger, the Patient, Arena Master, Twilight Vanquisher, Champion of the Frozen Waste
Mounts include: Furious Gladiator's Frostwyrm, Great Brewfest Kodo, Mechano-Hog + others
All cool downs for this account are up. I have all info for this account, including an ID scan (which will only be provided in the event of the account being compromised otherwise for privacy I will hold on too).
I had intended to keep this account as my personal account because it had so much, but unfortunately my playing days look to be over and I hope this will be the last account I will ever need to sell on markee.
I am looking for offers around $400.
POST HERE FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING ME, ELSE BE IGNORED.
Here are the details:
PvP gear armory: http://mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=167168
PvE Elemental gear armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=170378
Other gear not shown:
Tier 2 Relentless Gladiator Hand Axe
2x Vulmir
Tons of ilvl 245 and 232 gear for all specs
Tons of PvP Gear for all specs (including the full relentless for elemental, there is plenty of furious for the other 2 specs).
32k honor
1250 arena points
900 gold
Titles include: Gladiator, Challenger, the Patient, Arena Master, Twilight Vanquisher, Champion of the Frozen Waste
Mounts include: Furious Gladiator's Frostwyrm, Great Brewfest Kodo, Mechano-Hog + others
All cool downs for this account are up. I have all info for this account, including an ID scan (which will only be provided in the event of the account being compromised otherwise for privacy I will hold on too).
I had intended to keep this account as my personal account because it had so much, but unfortunately my playing days look to be over and I hope this will be the last account I will ever need to sell on markee.
I am looking for offers around $400.
POST HERE FIRST BEFORE CONTACTING ME, ELSE BE IGNORED.
