Selling full pvp bis 70 human warrior + full pvp/pve bis wotlk warrior *INSANE*

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Faction
  1. Horde
  2. Alliance
Class
Warrior
Original Owner
Yes

lilhoodiex

Level 59

Trade Guardian Orders: 17

(100%) (17 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jan 20, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello, I am looking to sell my human warrior level 70 that I just finished getting full pvp gear for DF
1669967119784.png


Also included on the account is an INSANE full bis warrior for both pvp and pve with full deadly pvp set

1669967172534.png
1669967186202.png



500$ OBO. I take paypal/ cashapp. YOU MUST HAVE REP! msg me here for more questions (ACCOUNT IS REAL NAME LIKE ALL OF MY ACCOUNTS, I AM THE OO)
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top