• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

Full coa 2 A tiers, Intersectional Bishonen, etc 15S 84A on NAEU

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

acrobatting

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 26, 2021
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello! I’m looking to sell my account. It was evaluated at around 350$ but offer me 400$ and it’s yours. The account is IOS NAEU and can be transferred to Android. I can take installments but only up to 2 months, so no rush. I can also meet in-game, and we’ll be using a verified MM for the transaction. The account also has an active & removable/transferable DMM. Please contact me here or on discord if you’re interested: Moth#9151
 

Attachments

  • 67B1C231-D8C0-428A-B3F2-ED5014E35678.jpeg
    67B1C231-D8C0-428A-B3F2-ED5014E35678.jpeg
    732.2 KB
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top