SOLD [Full Access + First Email] 4 Heirloom | Current Rank Diamond IV | 250+ Baller

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Platforms
  1. PC
Rank
Gold
Heirlooms
3+
Original Owner
Yes

Marwyth

Level 25

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
Indonesia
Member Since
Jan 3, 2023
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
("Make sure you make a purchase when you are sure of the account you want to buy, we don't accept refund when the account has been confirmed for any reason")

​



Before buying, you should chat with me first, to make sure the account and information you will get, for safety and convenience together




Discord : Massy#5661

Payment : GoPay / Skrill / PayPal / Bank BCA
IDR/$
​
Origin/Ea account security settings:

Phone bind to Origin/EA account: Disabled
Two-step authentication: Enabled
Verification questions: None
for Origin/EA security, I still activate it, please chat me first, so I know you will buy it, and I will immediately deactivate all security


Email account security settings:

Phone number linked to email account: Yes
Two-factor authentication: Enabled
Backup email address: Disabled
Email security question: Disabled
for email security, I still activate it, please chat me first, so I know you will buy it, and I will immediately deactivate all security


All security steps on email\war thunder account are possible. Unlimited full access.
After purchase and payment verification, PlayerAuctions automatically deliver Origin/EA login\password + mail login\password.





​




proof that this email is his first email

202212180714331433.png

202212180714371437.png



​



BATTLE PASS

202212180716131613.png





BALLER : 258

202212180716171617.png



PREVIOUS SEASON RANK


202212180716221622.png




CURRENT RANK : DIAMOND IV
down to gold because change season


20230119150236236.png




​


HEIRLOOM : 4
WRAITH - GIBRALTAR - OCTANE - BLOODHOUND



202212180731163116.png

202212180731193119.png




​




RARE LEGENDS SKIN : BRUDDA BEAR


20221218073500350.png




​


LEGENDS SKINS / WEAPON SKINS / BADGE / AND MORE


YOU CAN CHECK IT VIA YOUTUBE VIDEOS BELOW

#1




#2

​
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Are you ready for 150$
 
M
250$ is last price bro :(
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top