Friendly Warning!

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

Bullfrog

Level 87

Trade Guardian Orders: 46

(100%) (48 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 2, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
I don't know how, but I guess Smite accounts can be reclaimed so beware when you are buying smite accounts. Just because the email is changed, does not mean you are completely safe from account reclaim. This just happened to me recently. I bought an account from CaptainStarz039 3 months ago on epicnpc. His Skype is marguss1999, emails are [email protected] and [email protected]. I just want to tell everyone that if you buy an account, don't spend any money/gems on it like I did or you might regret doing so. It is pretty safe to say that any game account can be reclaimed as it happened to me on multiple games such as Guild Wars 2, Aion, and now Smite. Try to stick with buying game currencies instead of accounts so you don't get boned.

Update:
Just in case the guy tries to sell the account again, the username for the account is: SSnoriitis
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Eazy fix. Send a mail to Hirez support mentioning that he intended and traded the account. Bring proof and he gets perma banned. Scam mention isnt necesary since account trading is NOT ALLOWED!
 
I just wanted to show everyone that buying Smite accounts is not safe. I foolishly thought it could not be reclaimed, but I guess HiRez support is actually pretty active and good. It seemed like from the layout of the "My Account" tab in the HiRez website that you could not reclaim and I just want to let everyone know who's buying an account that it is not so. It seems like as long as you change the email for the account that you are safe, but it's not like that. Also, yeah I could send a HiRez support ticket about this transaction, but I'm more lazy than angry and it's not guaranteed that he will get banned. I do have proof on Skype, but like I said it's probably not guaranteed that this guy will get banned. Also, It is as you said the account trading is "NOT ALLOWED" so I'm not sure if HiRez would take my side. It would look iffy if the proof I show them is just a couple of Skype messages. I would probably just look like a hacker or scammer. I'm just going to bite the bullet and move on since I'm kind of at fault for trusting someone online. This post was more of just a warning to all the other EpicNpc users rather than a post to alert of everyone of this particular scammer that I dealt with.
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top