• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

FREE Fgo Na Triple Ssr and temporary Waver Starter Account

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

DarkZarak

Level 19

Trade Guardian Orders: 0

(0%) (0 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Jul 22, 2020
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Story is at Orleans, but has an amazing start with Skadi Altera and Drake along with the free SSR Waver included on. I'm open to any offers and would like to help my friend says goodbye to it asap. Pm if interested and thank you.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20220423-165019.png
    Screenshot_20220423-165019.png
    2.6 MB
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Just a quick update this account IS SOLD. I've tried returning to edit the info on without deleting it entirely(as if it never happened according to the site) and i offer my apologize to the late arrivals. If I try to "sell" another one you'll know. Thank you
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top