So i've been playing a game called www.theninja-rpg.com for a bit too long (probably 4 years plus) and a core reset is coming.
I figured now would be a good time to give away my account as I do not intend to dedicate anymore time to this game.
Because this is a relatively under the radar game, I am giving this account away for free. A majority of the stats on the character are pretty much maxed out.
While i have not spent a penny on this game, i have content that are worth up to $50 in the game. (in game points that can be used to make your character stronger, acquired by events and time).
For those that don't know what this game is about, it's pretty much like hobowars. It's text based and you can train your character a bit everyday to get stronger.
In exchange, i guess friendship and a bit of guidance on the site would be sincerely appreciated
There are no tricks involved, i am simply trying to not dedicate anymore time to this.
PM or Post if interested. If you have any questions, feel free to ask
I figured now would be a good time to give away my account as I do not intend to dedicate anymore time to this game.
Because this is a relatively under the radar game, I am giving this account away for free. A majority of the stats on the character are pretty much maxed out.
While i have not spent a penny on this game, i have content that are worth up to $50 in the game. (in game points that can be used to make your character stronger, acquired by events and time).
For those that don't know what this game is about, it's pretty much like hobowars. It's text based and you can train your character a bit everyday to get stronger.
In exchange, i guess friendship and a bit of guidance on the site would be sincerely appreciated
There are no tricks involved, i am simply trying to not dedicate anymore time to this.
PM or Post if interested. If you have any questions, feel free to ask
