I have played a game called www.theninja-rpg.com for a bit too long (probably 4 years plus) and a core reset is coming.
I figured now would be a good time to give away my account as I do not intend to dedicate anymore time to this game.
Because this is a relatively under the radar game, I am giving this account away for free. A majority of the stats on the character are pretty much maxed out.
While i have not spent a penny on this game, i have content that are worth up to $50 in the game. (in game points that can be used to make your character stronger, acquired by events and time).
For those that don't know what this game is about, it's pretty much like hobowars. It's text based and you can train your character a bit everyday to get stronger.
Please PM or Post if you're interested.
As a new member here, all i ask in return for the free account is some guidance on how this site works as I have other gaming accounts i would like to sell.
Thank you all for reading!
I figured now would be a good time to give away my account as I do not intend to dedicate anymore time to this game.
Because this is a relatively under the radar game, I am giving this account away for free. A majority of the stats on the character are pretty much maxed out.
While i have not spent a penny on this game, i have content that are worth up to $50 in the game. (in game points that can be used to make your character stronger, acquired by events and time).
For those that don't know what this game is about, it's pretty much like hobowars. It's text based and you can train your character a bit everyday to get stronger.
Please PM or Post if you're interested.
As a new member here, all i ask in return for the free account is some guidance on how this site works as I have other gaming accounts i would like to sell.
Thank you all for reading!
