C Crazador 37 0 0 Rating 5.00 star(s) Country Indonesia Multiple Accounts 0 Jan 13, 2022 #1 Submit Feedback Name's meme af, bought all highest prime access, have all arcane helmets, MR L1. I can send proofs without IGN for safety Price: $2.500 Fixed price, payment through crypto since PP's fee high af. Edit: Price Cut Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
Submit Feedback Name's meme af, bought all highest prime access, have all arcane helmets, MR L1. I can send proofs without IGN for safety Price: $2.500 Fixed price, payment through crypto since PP's fee high af. Edit: Price Cut
NikeRekt BANNED Jan 23, 2022 Banned - Scammer - NABuyerCrangE I am indeed interested in this account. Is 2,500$ a fix price? Aswell how to pay? C Hi, yes, unfortunately it’s a fixed price, I didn’t even count the plats purchased. Already cut from 3k to 2,5k. For payment method I prefer PayPal but it’s fee is percentage based so it’s gonna kill ya, so that’s why Crypto is prefered for this one. I don’t mind using EpicNPC’s MM too but fee is percentage based also, so yeah Feel free to ask some more, I don’t mind sending more screenshots but I’ll hide the In-Game Nickname
Banned - Scammer - NABuyerCrangE I am indeed interested in this account. Is 2,500$ a fix price? Aswell how to pay?
Hi, yes, unfortunately it’s a fixed price, I didn’t even count the plats purchased. Already cut from 3k to 2,5k. For payment method I prefer PayPal but it’s fee is percentage based so it’s gonna kill ya, so that’s why Crypto is prefered for this one. I don’t mind using EpicNPC’s MM too but fee is percentage based also, so yeah Feel free to ask some more, I don’t mind sending more screenshots but I’ll hide the In-Game Nickname
For payment method I prefer PayPal but it’s fee is percentage based so it’s gonna kill ya, so that’s why Crypto is prefered for this one.
I don’t mind using EpicNPC’s MM too but fee is percentage based also, so yeah
Feel free to ask some more, I don’t mind sending more screenshots but I’ll hide the In-Game Nickname