EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreddieGS08

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   1   1
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Series 14 Modded accounts for sale!!

WORK ON PC AND XBOX ONE

Accounts come with superwheelspins, credits, cars, up to series 14 cars, and more! Instant delivery. Safe and secure. Tons of vouch.

More details on our website: https://forzahorizon4mods.selly.store/

NOTE : YOU NEED TO HAVE FORZA HORIZON 4 GAME TO PLAY WITH THE ACCOUNT... ACCOUNT DOESNT COME WITH FORZA HORIZON 4 GAME.. IT ONLY HAS LOADDED STUFF :) IF YOU DO A WRONG BUY BECAUSE THERE ARE NO GAME ON IT WE WONT REFUND.. :)

UPDATE : SERIES 14 CARS AVAILABLE WITHIN SERIES 14 ACCOUNTS πŸ˜„

Payment Methods Accepted :
1. Paypal
2. Google Play Giftcards (Only Through Discord)

Contact Person :
Discord : BrokenDoge74702#2021
Email : penyebarbaik1@gmail.com

Last edited:

FreddieGS08

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   1   1
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
We are opening new kind of service:
1. Costume mod account :)
2. Mod your main account
For the details you can contact me through Private messages !!

We have updated our accounts and now the accounts comes with series 10 cars!!

Happy Shopping :coffee:

forzafan

Banned
BANNED - Do not buy, sell or trade with this user.
0   0   0
Country
Russia
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Reason - VPN/Proxy Detected
Very fast and smooth process. Seller helpful and easy to deal with.

I bought an account yesterday. Delivered within 1 min. Seller answered all my wuestions and got good instructions of how to use account.

FreddieGS08

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   1   1
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
ACCOUNT SOLD WAS NOT FORZA HORIZON 4!

I just purchased an account that was supposed to be Forza Horizon 4 and instead you sold me Forza Horizon 3 and I am extremely pissed out considering I already own that freaking game hence the reason I was buying Forza Horizon 4! I want a refund immediately or I will have you reported for fraud and scamming.. I didn't pay almost 10 dollars for a game I already have!
This is Forza Horizon 4 Modded account not BASE GAME ACCOUNT... read our FAQS and PRODUCT DESCRIPTION before buying.. i can gladly make a refund for this..

Last edited:

cory9551

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
This is Forza Horizon 4 Modded account not BASE GAME ACCOUNT... read our FAQS and PRODUCT DESCRIPTION before buying.. i can gladly make a refund for this but sadly u already give a negative review 😁
The account is working and comment above needs to be deleted immediately. Seller was very polite and refunded my money as well as let me keep the account. Please take down my recent comment as it's not letting me take it down for some odd reason

0   0   0
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
Dudes Legit, I must admit I was skeptical at first, bit worried because I've been scammed before & for a lot more, was more worried when it took longer than first thought & I thought the worse again but NOT THIS GUY, HE'S 11/10 Legit.
Hope I didn't come offish, but you kinda have to see where I come from of being scammed before. AGAIN BIG UP THIS DUDE -Cheers (y)

FreddieGS08

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   1   1
Country
Indonesia
Multiple Accounts
Dudes Legit, I must admit I was skeptical at first, bit worried because I've been scammed before & for a lot more, was more worried when it took longer than first thought & I thought the worse again but NOT THIS GUY, HE'S 11/10 Legit.
Hope I didn't come offish, but you kinda have to see where I come from of being scammed before. AGAIN BIG UP THIS DUDE -Cheers (y)
thank you very much.. i am very sorry that i cant reply your message in time because i felt asleep :(.. sorry for this inconvenience.. once again thank you for buying :D

0   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
great seller, easy to work with!

i had my main account modded with a mega mod pack. seller was was very easy to work with and wouldnt take payment until he was ready to mod my account. very fast and my account is crazy hooked up, will post pics later. i would highly recommend him for fh4 accounts πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

Batey

0   0   0
Country
United Kingdom
Multiple Accounts
CONFIRMED FEEDBACK
Brilliant, Instant delivery

Literally only made an account to thank the seller, I was sceptical about buying this but I thought that if it was fake then I’ve only lost a few ££ but Very pleased with the service so far, it was instant delivery and worked perfectly... Well worth the money, Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.