WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
I have many look a like OG names DM if you want a specific one. They DO NOT have spaces in them and look exactly like the actual name in game. Names with an "O" look the best. Prices range from $10 - $20 depending on the name. All accounts have email access! DM me on Discord (Rob#6972) or Twitter (@OhDasNice) ALL ACCOUNTS ARE FOR PC ONLY!!!
I have many more names and I CAN do requests. Just send a DM anytime during the day (NA time) Again these are "look a like" names not the actual OG name! Characters look exactly the same in game as they do in these pictures.
I have many more names and I CAN do requests. Just send a DM anytime during the day (NA time) Again these are "look a like" names not the actual OG name! Characters look exactly the same in game as they do in these pictures.
Last edited:
