For you interested in Archeage Beta / Alpha, look here.

Not Recently Bumped
(3 reviews)

Sifa2

Level 34

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (3 reviews)
Country
Not Phone Verified
Member Since
Jan 14, 2014
Last seen
Country
Not Phone Verified
Multiple Accounts
0
Hello! So since there's no archeage subforum here yet, I am providing some info for you guys who are interested in this game. It was a leak on Massively.joystiq but it was removed quickly but I have the prices and list over the three founder's packs which will provide access to the beta and the alpha. Here you go guys:

Silver ($49.99): Beta access, four-day head start, Founder title (with stats), 30-day patron pass, experimental hang glider, and 2,500 credits.

Gold ($99.99): Beta access, four-day head start, Traveler title (with stats), 60-day patron pass, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, and 7,500 credits.

Archeum ($149.99): Alpha access, beta access, four-day head start, Trailblazer title (with stats), 90-day patron pass, daru troves, 10 evenstones, 10 hereafter stones, glass phoenix hang glider, desert assassin platemail, Founder's cloak with customizable logo, personalizable crest, 10 pet healing potions, and 15,000 credits.

They'll most likely be released during Trion's stream tonight which is why I think the website removed the page.
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
What do you mean Trion's Stream tonight?

Also where can I get the Archeum addition?

Skype ID is riptones
 
Back
Top