• All threads in this section are old and inactive.
    Items and services are no longer available.

For sale vBucks! 100% Legit [READ] I only have 16k vBucks available

Not Recently Bumped

DekuAngel

Level 23

Trade Guardian Orders: 2

(100%) (1 review)
Country
Italy
Member Since
Jan 8, 2020
Country
Italy
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi everyone, I sell vBucks!
I currently own 16,000 vBucks, I sell them in blocks of 2000.
So 2000 vBucks at a cost of 10,00 EUR / 11,80 USD / 8,55 UTC. (In game the price is € 16,00 or 16,00 $)

It is possible to buy more items, for example: Skin 1.200 + Pickaxe 800. I do not sell less than 2.000 vbucks.

METHOD:
Add me to my account (Contact me privately for the nick) and contact me in chat or on the game (where you prefer)
when you like something in the item shop, I will give you the gift after payment.

(So you can add me even without paying, as long as when you want an item from the shop, you are ready to make the payment).
PayPal (Friends and Family)​

PLEASE NOTE:
On fortnite it is possible to give gifts ONLY after two days of friendship accepted,
if you send me the request now and you want a gift today, I'm sorry but it is not possible,
in the meantime do it now if you are interested, so in the future there will be no problems.
WHY IS IT SAFE?:
We can rely on the middleman / tradeguardian service of this site before any purchase, so you can rest assured (At your expense).
IS THERE A RISK OF LOSING THE OBJECTS RECEIVED?:
NO! These vBucks are absolutely legal from every point of view,

as you can see from the photo I am showing you, they were sent to me directly by Epic Games as an alternative payment method for closing my creator code,
so I can do with it what I want, not they are the result of any kind of bug or fraud,

read below if you are interested in knowing more.
Extra info:
I had a creator code from 2019, with the purchases made by me and my friends until January 2021 I reached the sum of $ 65
but you cannot be paid if you do not reach the $ 100 threshold.
Lately they have updated the policies of the creator codes, so I being part of it since before the change of the policies
I could choose whether to accept the new conditions or refuse, in case of refusal,
they would have returned the money earned through a transfer
(I would have had to go crazy with documents, taxes etc and I would have taken like 40 euros)
or I could choose the payment in vBucks, and here I am.
For more info I am at your complete disposal, have a nice day.
i miei vbucks.jpeg
​

​

​
 
Back
Top