Hey mmobay!
As the title says i want to buy an account for myself. I need something rank1, or at least 3 times glad(tbc and wotlk drakes is a huge +).
Or
Realm firsts
Cool mounts(amani, invincible, spectral tiger, mimirons head)
I can go via paypal or WU.
post here first please.
Have a nice day
---------- Post added 12-07-2010 at 06:56 PM ----------
Forget to mention rare titles like light of dawn, or Herald of the titans is a huge + as well
As the title says i want to buy an account for myself. I need something rank1, or at least 3 times glad(tbc and wotlk drakes is a huge +).
Or
Realm firsts
Cool mounts(amani, invincible, spectral tiger, mimirons head)
I can go via paypal or WU.
post here first please.
Have a nice day
---------- Post added 12-07-2010 at 06:56 PM ----------
Forget to mention rare titles like light of dawn, or Herald of the titans is a huge + as well
