Firefall Commander or other account.

Not Recently Bumped

rakunvar

Level 32

Trade Guardian Orders: 1

(100%) (1 review)
Country
United States
Member Since
Dec 5, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
Please let me know if you have any of the old founder's or accounts for sale. Just looking for one for myself but not looking to drop hundreds into it either. Can do whatever method you feel best, have multiple Voip's etc, as well as well known/Mod in large twitch channels that can vouch to. Anything to show I dont want BS basically. Thanks!
 
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
Hello, I don't know if my account is a commander founder pack, but i purchased a $150 pack during beta, got a bunch of free stuff with it and also got a code from pax or gamescom or something and got a title and a rare warpaint. hit me up if ur interested, Skype ID : Im24x7 email: [email protected] , the account still has about 600+ redbeans and some vanity items, all frames (except electron) unlocked, and a few of them are level capped. I'm not looking for much.
 
Hey, I have a commander account, with digital deluxe, I'm looking for 120, the price it cost me. PM me on skype: geroyceus90210 if you're interested
 
Back
Top