WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello I'd like to Sell Various FGO NA account
Details:
- Acc 1: 32 SSR, 36 WNP, Triple Support Arts and Buster oriented with good DPS, Story End FQ End, Very Maintained Account, Lots of good CEs such as 4pcs Kaleidoscope, MLB MP CEs and many more!, 1 Grail, 2 Lores, 60 GA 17 SA, Bday set but can be reset (478,672,818) - $80
Payment: Paypal FnF (GnS is acceptable too), but if you're Indonesian you can pay with Rupiah
For more details, you can check the album below
For fast response, I'm on Discord: Mikurio#4663 (if you add me, I'll instantly accept your friend requests)
Active Hours: 22.00 - 16.00 UTC
The price is negotiable! for more information, feel free to send me direct messages, Thank you for your attention!
Album:
Details:
- Acc 1: 32 SSR, 36 WNP, Triple Support Arts and Buster oriented with good DPS, Story End FQ End, Very Maintained Account, Lots of good CEs such as 4pcs Kaleidoscope, MLB MP CEs and many more!, 1 Grail, 2 Lores, 60 GA 17 SA, Bday set but can be reset (478,672,818) - $80
Payment: Paypal FnF (GnS is acceptable too), but if you're Indonesian you can pay with Rupiah
For more details, you can check the album below
For fast response, I'm on Discord: Mikurio#4663 (if you add me, I'll instantly accept your friend requests)
Active Hours: 22.00 - 16.00 UTC
The price is negotiable! for more information, feel free to send me direct messages, Thank you for your attention!
Album:
Contact
Chat Now
Discord:
Mikurio
ID# Mikurio
ID# Mikurio
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Mikuriosu/
Payment options:
- Paypal
- Wise
- Local Bank (BNI & BCA) & E-Wallet (Gopay & Shopeepay)
Last edited:
