SOLD [FGO JP] Ultra Whale account +375 SSR (54 with NP5)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Mobile OS
  1. Android
Thread Types
Single Item
Type
  1. End Game
Mobile Region
  1. Japan
Original Owner
Yes

Roberth.C

Level 42

Trade Guardian Orders: 3

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
Colombia
Member Since
Jul 10, 2019
Country
Colombia
Multiple Accounts
0
Hi

I'm selling my FGO account since I'm already bored with the game. I really appreciate the time i spent on the game, but I want to try other games.

Account details: (In the screenshot's)
History Clear Order Call 3

I accept PayPal Only
Only serious offers (Offers that are too low, I will not even bother to respond)
 
Payment options:
  • Paypal
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
  • TRADE GUARDIAN TRANSACTION
Excellent Seller

Fantastic seller all the way through. Patient, friendly and answered every question I had. Highly recommended.
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top