Selling [FGO Farming Service] Farming Exp/Story/FQ/Event/etc | Special price event

Recently Bumped (24 hrs)

Tablecanfly

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 495

(100%) (683 reviews)
Country
Thailand
Member Since
Jun 12, 2020
Last seen
Country
Thailand
Multiple Accounts
2
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Annotation 2020-05-19 005438 - Copy.png
​

🔥Welcome to FGO Farming Factory🔥​

:whistle:Are you bored to waste your time to do farming by yourself ?​

:whistle:Are you feel bad when you don't have time to do story mode or Event​

while your are in exam week or hard working ?​

:unsure: If you feel that , you come to right place.:unsure:​

(y)We offering you for farming service to do what ever you want in FGO game with Friendly Price.(y)​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ​

★★★ Fast Service / Good Price & Trusted Feedback 280++ ★★★​

★★★ All Done By Hands. No mod use ★★★​

★★★ F/GO Farming Service about 6 years ★★★​

★
50_1540928717.png
Trust member ★
34_1540928804.png
Verify Member ★
41_1540929558.png
Epicmember Upgrade
★​

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ​

[ What can we do ? ]​

🟢Story mode Clear [ Fuyuki Chapter 1 - Last Story Chapter ]​

🟢Free Quest / EXP / QP Farming​

🟢Event Clearing with NP5 and Unlock Giveaway servant + Clear farming all item in Event Shop​

🟢Enhance Servant to Maximum Level / Skill Upgrade to 10/10/10​

🟢Any request that you want 😆😆​

🟢Accept All server JP Server / NA Server / CN Server​


[ Our Standard Price ]​

🟧Story : Start at 1 $ [ not mean 1 dollar for each chapter ]​

🟧Free Quest : Start at 1$​

🟧100 M QP : 4$ for JP / 5$ For NA/KR/CN​

🟧EXP Full Inventory : 5$​

🟧Event : Clear Event Story + Shop Clear $18 ​

Note : If you have too much or CE event , the price will more decrease.​

---------------------------------------------

[ JP SERVER ] ​


---------------------------------------------​

[ NA SERVER ]​



---------------------------------------------------------

★★★ BEST record Job on this Event. ★★★
>> JOB 299# : Lotto 200 BOX in 1 Days <<

job 299.PNG

---------------------------------------------
[ Payment ]

All payment via Paypal [Goods and Service] << Both Buyer and Seller will get protection from PAYPAL​

[ Contact US ]​

🟦Discord : PM to me​

​

[ Scamming Alert !!!!!! ]​

Hi Everyone. I got some notice from my customer that some trash guy copy ​

my discord profile. Let me notice you that I never use some kind of discord specials service like Nitro+ and etc.​

I never NEVER PM, ADD or MESSAGE to anyone first. If you not sure , you can check on my discord ID : 212942784234127360​

---------------------------------------------​

[ Note For Our Service ]​

Note for our Services:​

1. Customer can make payment anytime that you want but at least after finish Job, PayPal Goods & Services With Paypal Tax (Customer pay fee)​

2. Customer provide me the account ID and I will send back transfer code back every time before Job start.​

3. We are not use any Bot or Mod or any App that break the game rule. and Job will play on our Smartphone only.​

4. Is any question , Please feel free to ask or Pm anytime ( 24/7 )​

5. Price may increase or decrease which is depend on your Servant in your ID and Your budget. Please read carefully. MESSAGE ME PRIVATELY ON EPICNPC for VERIFICATION.​

 

Attachments

  • 1610942954702.png
    1610942954702.png
    2.4 MB
  • 1610942954702.png
    1610942954702.png
    2.4 MB
  • 1631216303229.png
    1631216303229.png
    981 KB
  • FinalHonnojiRevivalBannerUS.jpg
    FinalHonnojiRevivalBannerUS.jpg
    107.5 KB
  • top_banner.png
    top_banner.png
    151 KB
  • 1661170185524.png
    1661170185524.png
    540.7 KB
  • 1661170204645.png
    1661170204645.png
    373.8 KB
  • fate universeri.png
    fate universeri.png
    389.5 KB
  • 1690914786181.png
    1690914786181.png
    441.5 KB
  • 1699925959986.png
    1699925959986.png
    475.2 KB
  • 1699926008514.png
    1699926008514.png
    412.7 KB
  • 1725083803164.png
    1725083803164.png
    657.2 KB
  • 1725083826636.png
    1725083826636.png
    487.5 KB
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Hello, if it’s alright to ask, how can I dm you in discord?
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
5/5 Reliable + Quick Service

I've been using table's services for almost a year now; great and no complaints on my end!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Story clear service

very good service, fast considering the amount of content i requested, fair price, would definitely comeback if i need someone to help me grind things out again
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
fast and efficient as always

my go to fgo servicer
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Friendly seller and very efficient!

Transaction were done quickly, job gets started immediately and done efficiently : ). Recommend service!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Took a bit long

It took a bit longer than usual but he still gets the job fully done and I'm happy with the results
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing and reliable

Always approach him whenever FGO have a new event, as usual, fast and reliable. 10/10
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome Job

Will definitely use this service again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing

The seller is not only fast but also responsive. Whenever I need help, this person is always there to help me
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Consistent and patient

It’s always a joy using this service and I feel satisfied when it’s all done fantastic as always.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good man

Good man, thanks him for complete ivent (i don't have time for this) I ask him and he do it. Thanks him for it. :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
A very good seller

I strongly recommend this seller very professional and fast will come again.
 
Excellent Service!

Once again a very fast and excellent service! Gets you the results very quickly and as you ask!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great deal and very fast response.

Seller was not only very fasr with responding but also doing the grinding and events very fast. I would use this seller again.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick & Easy

Full Nerofest Shop clear in a day. Great service that's smooth like butter.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great Service

Great farming service, great communication and quick jobs! Would recommend! :)
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing Job on the request

communicated well, didn’t leave me hanging and got back to me quick, Thank you!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing and fast

Been with him for 2years, no issue. Fast and reliable. 10/10 service
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Very fast service!

Always a great seller! Used multiple times before. Very trustworthy and fast!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Trustworthy and always gets the job done

Always fast and gets every thing done if you are new to buying fgo farming service I recommend this guy 100%
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Long-time customer!

Table is always quick and polite with excellent service! 10/10 I always return for table's services
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
2nd Time Buying

Process was smooth, worth buying if you’re ever short on time.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
highly reccommend

Very patient and easy to work with. I had issues with being behind on JP but this guy did it fast and efficient. Would highly reccomend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast service

Service was fast and easy transaction
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast, Reliable and 100% trustworthy

I asked to get help with LB6, and rushed in less then 2 days :eek: amazing and fast seller also very communicative.

I will use this service again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Amazing farmer - Great speed and they updated me whenever I asked. They also helped me transfer my account back as I'd not done it before 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend

Amazing farmer - Great speed and they updated me whenever I asked. They also helped me transfer my account back as I'd not done it before 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend
 
Amazing farmer - Great speed and they updated me whenever I asked. They also helped me transfer my account back as I'd not done it before 10/10 would HIGHLY recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Quick and right to the point. Do recommend

Took only a few days for several singularities to go through. They are very fast. Do recommend.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good service

Another job well done. Thank you for the help clearing all my free quest .
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Full Story Completion

seller is great, recommend to buy from them 👍🏻
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast transactions and no hassle

Seller was able to help boost my account's story stages really quick, everything went by smoothly
would recommend!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Awesome seller

Great guy awesome customer service. 100 percent will use service again and trustworthy. Thank you
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast, Reliable and 100% trustworthy

I asked to get help with LBs, and rushed lbs all up to 6, in less then 2 days :o amazing and fast seller also very communicative.

I will use this service again!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
trustworthy, my go to guy for fast farming services

asked him to clear lb5 olympus to end of lb6 and got the job done a lot faster than anticipated 10/10 recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast and reliable

Will come back for future service. I play both na and jp and often behind na story and event.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Good Service

Asked to farm for QP and got it done very fast. Overall great service.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic service

Continues to be a great service you can come back to when you need farming done! 10/10
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great as always

Very fast farm and friendly
Second time buying the service
100% Recommended
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great service

Great farmer. Finished a big job very fast and responds to questions with no problems.

Highly recommended and would hire again
 
Great person. Got a massive job done very fast and responds to questions with no problems.

Highly recommended
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Great as always

Cleared all my interludes and rank ups for some extra sq. Always fast and friendly and quick to respond
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fast work

very fast delivery it was a 3 days job but seller got it done in 1 day would definitely Recommend to other
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
would buy again

Asked to farm story from orleans to salem. Trustworthy and communicative!
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
amazing work!

amazing service. recommending to friends.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Best fgo farmer on here

The fastest and professional fgo farmer on the site, with the best price he never disappoints.
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
The best service I have ever used

I will definitely buy again, highly recommend
 
The best service I have ever use

I will definitely buy again, highly recommend
 
  • FEEDBACK SUBMITTED
Fantastic service, would utilize their service again.

they did a amazing job, was quick, concise, and kept me updated with what the process would be like. would use them again & i heavily recommend them.
 
Back
Top