FFXIV Account Recalled 3 Hours After Purchase

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dispute Type

zazamann

Level 74

Trade Guardian Orders: 48

(100%) (56 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Mar 11, 2019
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Information
######################
Purchase Date: 7/28/22
Date the problem began: 7/28/22
Method of Contact Used (chat program): Discord and Trade Guardian Chat
Instant Messenger username of the person you're accusing: ruriru#5801
Your Instant Messenger ID: zazamann#8381

Other information:


DISPUTE Information
######################
Link of transaction thread (URL, Epicnpc thread): https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/all-jobs-90-aether-all-ucob-some-uwu-2-tea-weps-rush-sale.2284315/
Approximate value of property: $250 USD
Was Trade Guardian used? Yes
If yes, what is the Trade Guardian ID? 62136

What is the dispute about? Account recalled 30 minutes ago they changed email and pass. I was in a raid and just finished. Gave him a review cus we agreed to exchange positive ones. Then was kicked off the game. Can't relog. Can't change password because email is no longer associated with account cus they changed it.

Other details / notes:


Proof
######################
You MUST provide proof or your claim will not be valid!

1a99077c4a73166202f251506f1d3596.png

471623cb5557ff2c1d75062984a96af2.png

8959eb1b24adbae3dcb8898cf9459cb5.png

4562727-b93c7a72ef7f15a1d708c7eaa30093b2.png


Chat Log Screenshots (make sure username is visible, not display username):
Payment Screenshots (make sure the accused email is visible): [email protected]
Other proof:


Account Recalls
######################
Most account recalls have little proof. To get more evidence, please open a support ticket to attempt to recover the account BEFORE opening a dispute thread.

Did the seller say he's the original owner? (provide proof) Yes
What account information did the seller provide you at the time of sale? (ID, SQA, etc) username, password, DOB, Secret Answer,
How long did you have the account before it was recalled? Literally 3 hours.
If you have a support ticket about this recall, please post screenshots of it.
(you can use the HIDE tag so the images are not publicly available to everyone)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not involved, please do not post in the thread.

Here you can find information about our Dispute rules and how we investigate disputes.
https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/90442-Dispute-FORUM-RULES
 
How do I contact support if I literally have owned the account for 3 hours. And email is no longer associated/can't log in. Dude prob instantly put in support ticket with original info to recall after I purchased LOL.
 
UPDATE: Another user saw my post. Contacted me that the scammer sold him the account which is why I lost access. I don't know how he was able to retrieve the account in 3 hours and change everything before selling it to other guy. I assume he's going to recall the account again now that other guy has it.
 
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
Dudes long gone with $500. Online on discord and not responding. Hasn’t been online here since the sale. Please ban him, and I can get account banned with square support. Thanks.
 
Talked to User y0z10 again. He said he somehow got the scammer to refund him. Then bought the account from scammer again and got scammers ID I guess to protect against future account recall. I asked him to post screenshots of the convo. He either doesn't want to or hasn't gotten around to it yet, but I do want him to join this convo here because if what he says is true. He is in control of the account that should be mine.
bf421f731324b6b6cbd8ce80b98b7d7a.png
a43e661ce68e2753b1065ced77f707da.png
 
Lodestone: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/26325783/#profile
I assume user y0z10 changed the name, appearance, and Data center/server. Mod Useeds posted original pics before the change in the Trade Guardian Chat attached. You can see levels birthday, minions, mounts, etc. are the same. Only difference is what he changed.
4562710-594ecb494715ee6c09706c829013e6b6.png
4562711-e910d3f9cbe4d4fc0209c37366c06d26.png
4562712-0987afc708de2df9bf98afd2c26ab8be.png


@y0z10 if you could help here. We can resolve this. Thanks.
 
@Angel is only thing that's gunna be done ban to the scammer? Cus Member y0z10 now has control of the account I paid for, so basically I'm out $270 and he has account that he bought 3 hours after I bought. No blame on him, he didn't know. But is that all that's going to happen?
 
Just realized the dispute type should be Trade Guardian instead of Scam Accusation. Just changed it. Don’t know if that will get me more help but just wanted to point out since it doesn’t seem like any investigation is being done. Thanks.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top