EpicNPC Marketplace

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Gaming Marketplace - Buy, sell or trade your accounts, items or services

Welcome to the EpicNPC forums where members can buy, sell and trade accounts for free. We have hundreds of MMORPG categories ranging from World of Warcraft (WoW), Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), Runescape, Aion,Guild Wars 2 (GW2) and many more. We also have MMOFPS, MOBA and Smartphone trading forums for games like League of Legends, Diablo 3, Hearthstone and games for IoS and Android devices including Clash of Clans, Game of War and many others.

• Register a free account.
    • Create threads to buy, sell or trade accounts, items or services with other members. Use WTB, WTS or WTT to easily identify your thread.
    • Chat and trade with over 575,000 members. Over 10,000 Verified buyers, sellers and traders. 25,000+ visitors daily.
    • Automated middleman system called Trade Guardian for safe and secure trading or selling.
    • Over 800 game marketplaces listed offering accounts, boosting and power-leveling services, CD keys, items, game cards, and more.

Selling Ffxiv 1-70 powerleveling -tomestone farming - awoken weapon-100% hand done!!!

FFXIV Gil Leveling
Leveling

EpicMMOSERVICE

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
428   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
China
Dear Users,

Hope everything goes well there! This is Eddy from epicpowerleveling.com, I'd like to make a brief introduction of our services for FFXIV.

We have been mainly focusing on WoW since 2004, services have been widely expended in the past a few years! Our outstanding services are manual power leveling for many games, FFXIV is one of the best selling leveling services.

With the great reputation we have accumulated before, you wont be disappointed after you see https://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=169332

We will keep on providing you with high quality and safe services.

Services we can do currently.

1, 1-70 leveling, we keep everything in your account, 100% hand done guaranteed. Service ranges from any level to 60.
2, Dungeon marks:Allagan Tomestone of Lore and Allagan Tomestone of Scripture.
3, Awoken Weapon, usually can reach lv200.

Thanks for your reading. Contact me if any question arises!

Why buy from us?

1, 100% positive feedbacks!
2, Epic Verified Seller!
3, Trust Who Verified Seller!
4, Life Time Premium Pro-Seller!
5, Specialized in providing customers with 100% hand done power leveling, no bots or micro software here!!!
6, 6 years experience on how to do power leveling jobs, you are dealing with the seller who knows how to do things on its right go!!!

Feedbacks for WILDSTAR:

Great and fast power level service, love these guys!
Bought 21-50 boost. Eta was 3-4 days was done in 2,5.
Very good service would use again, 10/10.
Ordered 11-50 power leveling, got it done in 2 days, incredibly fast!
Levelled quickly as promise.. great service. Would recommend.
I bought from one other service before and I'd highly recommend this one. Very fast and generally responsive
purchased again from them, thanks again
Completed! Only took the 3 days as expected, always kept me updated, would recommend!
Feedbacks for GW2:

placed my second order from these guys do level my GW2 account to level 80, they did it this time in 1 DAY ! Service is fantastic, can't ask for better. Maybe they'll open a service for map completion ahah ! Will definitely recommend these guys, and buy again soon, thanks again !
Just paid for level 20-80, will leave feedback when complete
Very fast service, I got exactly what I wanted in less time than I thought. Thanks!
Very fast service , good price, trusthworthy

thanks!
Feedbacks for ESO:

Very good - friendly, honest and super fast!!!!
Wildstar boost 20-40, only took a day and good price, second time buyer and they are really good guys :)
Very satisfied with order. Was quick lvl 47-vr10. Took around four days, great communication between seller and myself
Feedbacks for WoW: Too many for WoW, Have been #1 seller for WoW over 5 years, too hard to list all lol

Feedbacks for FFXIV:

Amazingly fast, and easy. Very professional service!
Service didn't take long at all, gave me updates as well! Would recommend~
Really fast and friendly and kept updating on the progress, Professionals. I highly Recommend!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms & Conditions

-Leveling is all done by hand , no bots at all.
-We will arrange one leveler for each order which means he will be responsible for finishing your order from the beginning to the end,plus that we use US or EU stand alone server(we can even position your city's IP address) hense its almost the same as you are playing it by yourself.
-As is known to all people that there is no 100% safe power leveling(there is still a risk even if the power leveling happens in your own hometown), however, we know how to keep every thing good, or at least lower to risk almost to zero!
What we can do if the something unexpected happens(really rare,almost impossible), if suspended, we will refund you the money for the levels undone; if banned, we will refund you all the money. Anyway, as what i stated above, we know how to do things smoothly , its almost 100% safe!

__________________________________________________ ____________

Last edited:
ip hash: 00b204e9800998ecf8427e

Daggart

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
24   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Amazingly fast, and easy. Very professional service!

EpicMMOSERVICE

Professional Seller Premium
Professional Seller
Large seller, normally with their own website or business.
Verified Upgrade
428   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
China
Do you guys also offer Story Quest completion as a service?
Hey Flareonx ,
Thanks for the question, yes we do offer story quest completion as a service. please contact if needed.

markid

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
4   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
paying for a 55-70 service!

markid

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
4   0   0
Rating
100%
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
Service didn't take long at all, gave me updates as well! Would recommend~

0   0   0
Rating
0%
Country
Kuwait
Multiple Accounts
Really fast and friendly and kept updating on the progress, Professionals. I highly Recommend!