FFXI vs FFXIV

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellish v.2

Level 100

Trade Guardian Orders: 281

(100%) (308 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Apr 15, 2015
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
1
Why are you playing 14 over 11?
Why did you leave 11 for 14?
What do you feel 14 does better than 11?
What does 11 have that 14 is lacking?

Would love to see what is said on this subject.
 
Someone has insight into this I know!

I can say, from experience, that 14 doesn't have the same community feel as 11. I always felt like I just got on, did stuff solo and got back off. Never needed to organize or talk with anyone. That was also a frustration on 11 though, putting stuff together and watching it fall a part before starting lol
 
Banned - failed to resolve dispute - https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/1094227-Final-Fantasy-11-account-scammed-by-epicnpc-super-moderator-Akane/page2
Please edit your posts and stop post boosting. Any future posts similar will receive infractions.
 
Not trying to boost them, trying to be as active as possible. I saw your comment about that thread that was older, I am now looking at the dates of the original post. I apologize.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top