FFXI Nasomi Gil + Fishing Bot (SAFE)

Not Recently Bumped
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.

KefkaBot

Level 47

Trade Guardian Orders: 4

(100%) (8 reviews)
Country
United States
Member Since
Oct 22, 2013
Last seen
Country
United States
Multiple Accounts
0
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
There is no way to confirm if a seller botted or hand-farmed their currency. Either way, the risk to being banned for participating in the currency market appears to be about the same.
Selling FFXI Nasomi Private Server Gil, Tradable Items, and Fishing Bot!

Price: $4 per 100k Gil. (Will also sell in the form of items just ask.)
Payment: Paypal Gift or Cryptocurrency.
Discord: KbottySan#3653

*I will only trade up to a certain amount of gil at any given time for safety*
*Remember I am not responsible for any bans/suspensions related to RMT or Botting. I go through as many precautions as possible but purchase at your own risk*

Selling FFXI Nasomi/Eden Private Server Fishing Bot

This Bot is safe and external. The only thing to watch for are curious players/GM's. I run it all the time and have leveled fishing on 2 characters from 1-100 with it. This is something I have coded myself for personal use and now I'm looking to sell it privately to some people. I will only sell up to 10 keys for this at any given time as to keep it on the down low. If you are interested just add/message me on Discord and I will give you a demo of how it works.


Price: $20 per Month.
Payment: Paypal Gift or Cryptocurrency.
Discord: KbottySan#3653

Updated: 04/16/2019
 
Last edited:
CUSTOMER REVIEWS/QUESTIONS
WARNING! Off-site contact information posted. Most scams occur off-site. Please contact members directly via EpicNPC chat. We do not investigate disputes if you communicate off-site.
New Discord: KefkaBot#3973
 
Selling FFXI Nasomi/Eden/Wings/Limitbreak Private Server Fishing Bot

This Bot is safe and external, 0 ban reports.
[video=youtube;aaJNUpi2Exc]

Price: The bot is $20 a month, $40 for 3 months, $60 for 6 months or $80 for lifetime
Payment: Paypal Gift or Cryptocurrency.
Discord: KbottySan#3653

Updated: 09/10/21
[/video]
[video=youtube;aaJNUpi2Exc][/video]
 
Status
Closed Thread This thread has been closed and the item is no longer available.
Back
Top