EpicNPC Marketplace

Register a free account today to become a member! Then start trading, buying or selling with other members using our secure Trade Guardian middleman system.

Phantomous

EpicNPC Verified
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
39   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
I didn't know a better place to put this, feel free to relocate it if it doesn't belong here.

After the EpicNPC revamp last year, the site has gotten tedious to get to the important subforums I frequent. I have had to set up direct link bookmarks so that I can skip the landing page and get right to the content I want to get to.

My suggestion is the removal of trending / newly added or an option to toggle them showing and to add a section where you can subscribe to certain game sections that way you can navigate right to where you want to go and not need to set up bookmarks.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

ip hash: a676348993e4cc40875691

Salim98

#PUBG ACCOUNTS SELLER
Verified Upgrade
Members who have verified their identity with us.
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
Former Mod
Used to be a moderator on Epicnpc. Stepped down on good terms.
43   0   0
Country
Algeria
Multiple Accounts
That is exactly what i wanted +1

Game specific sections would get more attention

ip hash: 2b0a504e76b1533988ca21

Nau

Epic Member
EpicMember Upgrade
Upgraded member.
6   0   0
Country
US/Canada
Multiple Accounts
+1 So essentially what a subreddit does so that what you want shows up in your feed.

ip hash: c336d4581f4cb64f7dab55

EpicNPC

Administrator
Administrator
59   0   0
Country
US/Canada
That option is already available, but not exactly as you posted.

When in a forum, you can click the "Watch" button. This will add the forum to your Forum Watch list which you can access here.
https://www.epicnpc.com/watched/forums

This lists all your watched forums and you can also setup alerts or email notifications when there's new posts or threads.

The link appears in the "Forums" drop down menu, "Watched Forums" and you can just bookmark that page for easy access to all your favorite forums.

ip hash: 787a7ca639b0e6a7b075a9